News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

just some questions from a first time participant.

Started by Johnny Stache, December 12, 2013, 02:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Stache

Just some general info questions from a soon to be rose boy of sherwood.               1. For a person working my position what would be some good garb pieces and where could I get said garb at a decent price?        2. For a non cast/musician like me just how accurate must the garb be? 3. Are the showers at Sherwood,in either participant or patron,like car washes as in you pay for the time? Any and all answers would be more then helpfull. Cheers!!
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"

mpullen

Other than cast, most Participant garb is something comfortable. The Participants Handbook (available at the SherwoodForestFaire.com website) gives particulars, like head coverings, etc.

The Participant's showers are behind the Admin Building and are free, but the hot water heater can't keep up with a full six-stall demand, so get there early.

Johnny Stache

Thank thee mike. Yer a peach. A merry christmas to thee.
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"

Johnny Stache

My character for my rose peddler is starting to form. JohnO of Chutney. Son and heir to the duke of Chutney Reginald! I hath forsaken the call of the crusades and all its loverlyness and instead chosen to dash out into sherwood in an eternal quest for wine,women,and song. I am JohnO of Chutney.

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Johnny Stache on December 17, 2013, 10:56:38 AM
My character for my rose peddler is starting to form. JohnO of Chutney. Son and heir to the duke of Chutney Reginald! I hath forsaken the call of the crusades and all its loverlyness and instead chosen to dash out into sherwood in an eternal quest for wine,women,and song. I am JohnO of Chutney.
A lover, not a fighter huh?  LOL.
You can never have enough rose girls/boys.  Ask any wench!
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Johnny Stache