News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Posting Pics via Rensites

Started by KeithR, July 10, 2008, 07:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeithR

I've been a fan of the renfest here in MN since the early eighties. I found this site last year and wanted to post pics and was told to post them to another site then link those to this site. I signed onto rensites.com but never posted. I checked into reinsites the other day and asked about how to upload images. So far no one has replied. Is the site still a viable place to upload images to or do I need to find a different one?
I've been shooting the fair for years and last year I was able to attend on 4 days. I know that's not as many times as most of you do, but given my circumstances, that's a lot. I happened to do a lot of people shooting and have some images that I thought some of you might enjoy looking at. No sales pitch, just a desire to share the photons....

renfairephotog

How to post a pic Yep you have to upload your pics elsewhere and link to them.

Rensites.com is still working. Several forum members use it. Maybe they can help you. I'll add rensites to you subject line to attract attention to the thread.

~RFP
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

DeadBishop

The owner of rensites.com has several other projects that he works on, so the website isn't priority one for him.  He offers it as a free service to rennies out of th egoodness of his heart (and wallet), but in return you have to be very patient as it may be awhile before you get an answer.

R/F.com member since 2003

KeithR

Thanks for the replies! It would be fine if anyone else would be willing to chime in as to how to upload on resites. I looked all over and could not find anything any where as to how it's done there.

DeadBishop

I guess the first question we should ask is, do you have an account on rensites.com already?  If you do, then all you need to do in log on to the site.  There will be a drop down menu at the bottom of the page with all of your options for creating albums, uploading images, etc.  Otherwise, you can get the "Gallery Remote" program and load images through it directly to the site.

R/F.com member since 2003

KeithR

Yes I have an account. When I log on and go to bottom of the page, there is nothing/no link, etc. that tells me how to upload images. Just "Your Account", "Contact", and "LogOff". There are links to the site, which brings me back to were I started at, Huzzah the movie, podcasts, and Ren fest .com. There's nothing else

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

KeithR- I find photobucket very easy to use,maybe go to there site and play around with it. :)
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples