News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

room for 4th of July weekend available

Started by mumsies, June 30, 2008, 06:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumsies

Hello My friends,
For anyone who may still be needing a room for the weekend....Bill and I stayed several weekends at a very nice little motel on the strip last season. Nothing fancy, but clean and cost effective.  We stayed at the Lake Erie Motel-walking distance to all the party/boardwalk, etc. She is working with us again this year...she just bought the motel a few years ago and is still working on some of the rooms...but, for a bed and a shower, in a clean and friendly spot...we were pleased, and back again this year. We needed a room for friends, (silly boys, you know who you are...) and they worked quickly to get that...long story short....she has a few spots available yet.
Friday night, twin beds, shower, tv and coffee pot....$50
Friday and Saturday night, twin beds, sink and toilet....(she is working on shower, but not connected yet. Bill and I are staying both nights, and she doesn't mind if we "loan" you the shower....could be fun!, ooops, shame on me. Anyway...for anyone interested, she would still rent the room for $50 a night...so, those of you that need a place to stay...price can't get much better, and we can work out those shower arrangements. (anyone who knows me, knows that early mornings are not my thing....so if you are planning to get out to faire for tailgate..no problem....i will sleep right through your singing in the shower!)
I know funds are extremely tight for everyone this year....so hoping we can help someone out....and also help out the motel owner....she has been very good to us. So, if you are interested in more info, email me direct... bonniecousins@gmail.com . First come, first serve...so get in touch as soon as you can!
Can't wait to see you all this weekend, and kick of the season! Hugs...Mumsies