News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Documenting the Festival

Started by Justin of Fremont, July 11, 2008, 02:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin of Fremont

I'm sorta new to the whole renaissance festival thing (last year on the final day was my first one) and I've gone two more times this year as well. I want to tape the Ded Bob show and other various shows and sights around before the end of the season and put them on youtube. Which would be the best one to film at, the Mardi Gras weekend or the final weekend? Any recommendations of shows or anything you think would help capture the faire really well? When I looked on youtube there was mostly just random clips put on, but I thought it would be fun to get whole shows up. Thanks, Justin.

Zoë

From someone who sees the Ded Bob Show every weekend, 4 times a day, I can honestly tell you that each and every show he ever does (and has done for the last 4 years) is almost exactly the same.  So the theme of the weekend doesn't make much difference for filming purposes, because the material, delivery, jokes, etc, never change. 

As for the others, I'm not sure.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy