News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? When? Where? (Third time's the charm?)

Started by LadyJessica, December 12, 2013, 11:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Edward

I will be there every weekend with my little girl in tow

Queen Bonnie

I will be there- with bells on! Not sure what weekends my evil pirate twin might show up. Not camping as usual- I will be staying at home.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

LibraryPrincess

I will be there for the three-day weekend, with the great privilege of selling CDs for Circa Paleo ^_^
Texas Renaissance Festival
Sherwood Forest Faire
Castle of Muskogee
Scarborough Renaissance Festival

Johnny Stache

Huzzah LP!" I might have the honor and privilege to sell thee a rose??
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"

RenStarr

Gonna get a a FOF pass this week.  Planning on getting out to as many Saturday's as my schedule and the weather will allow (opening, spring break, and closing for sure).  Will be camping with my clan (PR) a few times and day tripping the rest.   
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

FreyBjorn

Question:  Haven't been to Sherwood before, this will be my first year.  Love the idea of a 3 day weekend.  BUT, but but: it's billed as Spring Break weekend.  How "Spring Break" is it?  Will it be mobbed by jazzed up teens or will I be able to enjoy myself?
There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R. Tolkien

LibraryPrincess

Also, JonnyRingo316 will not be returning for the Combat Tourney this season, though he may show up as a playtron at some point.
Texas Renaissance Festival
Sherwood Forest Faire
Castle of Muskogee
Scarborough Renaissance Festival

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: FreyBjorn on December 23, 2013, 04:36:47 PM
Question:  Haven't been to Sherwood before, this will be my first year.  Love the idea of a 3 day weekend.  BUT, but but: it's billed as Spring Break weekend.  How "Spring Break" is it?  Will it be mobbed by jazzed up teens or will I be able to enjoy myself?

It is not a Florida Beach spring break.  It is the school break that most Texas schools recognize.  But it will not be Rennie girls gone wild in faire.  Its simply a weekend where we get an extra day of faire.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

FreyBjorn

There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Crimson

I'll be there most weekends camping with Celtic Rogues.  Got my pop up ready to go.
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice

LadyJessica

Updated to here...

Sorry it's been a bit...had to get a new computer...
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

So is this the weekend you're coming out??
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

FreyBjorn

Quote from: LadyJessica on January 03, 2014, 06:24:48 PM

So is this the weekend you're coming out??

It will depend on my wife's work schedule. That's when I'm hoping to make it at this point. :-)

JackGonzo, MD

As of right now it looks like the Brethren of the Cougars will be out Opening Weekend and possibly my birthday weekend of March 22nd. Will update with numbers as I know more
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

prothos

does the camp ground unofficially  open Thursday night like at some. we would be coming in from  the NE side of Houston for our first time to Sherwood.