News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? When? Where? (Third time's the charm?)

Started by LadyJessica, December 12, 2013, 11:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

No, SWFF campground does not open until Friday.  Typically, the earliest you can get in is around noon on Friday.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

eloquentXI

I will be there Opening Weekend with my boyfriend. Unsure as to where we're camping just yet as we'll have his pop up.  :D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: eloquentXI on January 05, 2014, 08:51:44 PM
I will be there Opening Weekend with my boyfriend. Unsure as to where we're camping just yet as we'll have his pop up.  :D
We don't discuss sex here, Elo....

Other than that, it will be great to see you that weekend!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ginette

I will probably be working that weekend and hope to see you again Elo!  It's been far too long!!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

LadyJessica

Quote from: JackGonzo, MD on January 05, 2014, 11:40:19 AM
As of right now it looks like the Brethren of the Cougars will be out Opening Weekend and possibly my birthday weekend of March 22nd. Will update with numbers as I know more

Camping I'm guessing?
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Quote from: prothos on January 05, 2014, 05:09:19 PM
does the camp ground unofficially  open Thursday night like at some. we would be coming in from  the NE side of Houston for our first time to Sherwood.

Which weekend?
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

eloquentXI

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on January 06, 2014, 05:54:35 AM
We don't discuss sex here, Elo....

Other than that, it will be great to see you that weekend!

A lady may kiss but she will never tell! ;)

I CANNOT wait to see you. I've missed you and Nim!!! Big hugs for everyone.

eloquentXI

Quote from: Ginette on January 06, 2014, 02:55:17 PM

I will probably be working that weekend and hope to see you again Elo!  It's been far too long!!

It will be amazing to see you too!!!

cjacksonii

Howdy! My current plans for Sherwood (subject to change based on work and car) are:

- March 22 - Camping. Probably in general camping unless invited by a clan to camp there.
- March 29 - Camping. Probably in general camping unless invited by a clan to camp there.

Also planning on coming down with Middlefaire's French Court, but they havn't announced a date yet. If I was a gambling man, I'd wager it'd be the same weekend as the weekend the Seadog Slam Pirate Poetry is being done, the weekend of February 16th. Couldn't tell you if I'm camping or hotelling that weekend either, again depends on what the court decides.

Can't wait to come out and wear my new-ish (and more covering) barbarian garb. Tested it out at Middlefaire in November last year, and it worked relatively well with pretty good coverage too....I almost look like a gladiator in fur armor than a barbarian! I'm also planning on bringing out my minotaur character when I go with the Middlefaire French Court

Clayton Jackson
"Asterion the Minotaur"
Clayton Jackson
aka King Asterion the Minotaur, King of the Court of Mythological Creatures at Middlefaire

dbaldock

As long as I'm not On-Call at Work (the schedule is subject to change), I'm planning to be at Sherwood Forest Faire on these two weekends:

Opening Weekend (staying with friends in McDade)
St. Patrick's Day Weekend (staying with friends in McDade)

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

maeven

Opening weekend will have us hotelling it up! As for other weekends, we hope to make but for now we are merely crossing our fingers :)
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

JackGonzo, MD

Quote from: LadyJessica on January 07, 2014, 10:02:26 PM
Quote from: JackGonzo, MD on January 05, 2014, 11:40:19 AM
As of right now it looks like the Brethren of the Cougars will be out Opening Weekend and possibly my birthday weekend of March 22nd. Will update with numbers as I know more

Camping I'm guessing?

Ah yes, sorry. We shall be camping. See if I stumble into Procrastination again with rum on a walkabout
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Finn McCool

Hello all

The family and I will be camping (dont know where or with who) on opening weekend and for 3 days on spring break weekend.  Hope to see you there.

Finn