News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

promotions of 2014 faire season

Started by rengypsy, December 17, 2013, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

are any of you interested in us sending postcards for distribution in your hometown for the upcoming 2014 Sherwood Forest Faire season?

if so, either respond here or via message with your address and we will get some to you...or you can pick them up at the new year's gathering at sherwood.

we need them dropped off all over central texas from houston to waco to austin to san antonio. 

those outside this area are surely welcome to disperse them in your community as well.

what we ask is that if you request them for distribution, then please get them out.

best to you all.  and a happy holiday season to you and yours from our sherwood staff.

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Breandan

I am appearing as a guest at Space City Con, and if you want to send someone by to leave a stack of them on my table just let me know
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Ginette

Got my post cards and have been handing them out like crazy!!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!