News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Johnny Stache be my tag But I am JohnO of Chutney!

Started by Johnny Stache, December 17, 2013, 12:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Stache

JohnO of Chutney. Son of Reginald Duke of Chutney and Merida,oldest daughter of the Chief of Sull Scurry. He(my father) did take arms and went on campaign with the Earl of Pembroke (Strongbow) and there did take as a wife me mother. Partly by force and partly by agreement he did take her back to England, where I was born. Upon the rise of Richard to the throne of England and thus a call for a third crusade I did flee,being in short and sweet layman's terms a lover not a fighter. I forsook Chutney, as well as my claim to the Dukedom and all other titles and privilages attached therein.  Since I hath been amongst and around the goodly people of Nottingham shire and sherwood, continuing my eternal quest for wine,women and song! -Fin
"I'm a rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a long way from home, and them that don't like me can leave me alone. I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if the Loki don't kill me, I'll live till I die!!"

Crimson

Well then, you know exactly who your persona is.   :)
Lady Crimson Cadena

Clan of the Celtic Rogues
TRF
Sherwood Forest Faire (Home faire)

"I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" - Alice