News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF Web Site

Started by Hibernian, May 09, 2008, 11:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Scotsman

The dates are posted ... awesome!!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Hibernian

Indeed the dates are posted! Remember that the official invasion weekend in 1008 is November 14, 15, 1nd 16th.

Looking for all the traditional invasion events like drinking, eating, drinking, singing, drinking, telling tall tales, drinking, kilt checks, drinking, wench checks, drinkng and a just a little debauchary. All in good taste of course.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

You forgot bodice dagger diving with Lady Mikayla

oh yeah and drinking!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Scotsman

Quote from: Hibernian on May 22, 2008, 03:29:03 PM
Indeed the dates are posted! Remember that the official invasion weekend in 1008 is November 14, 15, 1nd 16th.

Looking for all the traditional invasion events like drinking, eating, drinking, singing, drinking, telling tall tales, drinking, kilt checks, drinking, wench checks, drinkng and a just a little debauchary. All in good taste of course.

I believe you left out two of the drinkings .... and of course tall tales of other drinking adventures ... and then there is the drinking ... I don't know why I can't seem to remember CRF each year ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Hibernian

Yeah, but you certainly remember the way to the pub well enough  ;D

Scotsman

Quote from: Hibernian on June 02, 2008, 04:13:54 PM
Yeah, but you certainly remember the way to the pub well enough  ;D

Yeah, but its the stagger back to the parking lot that always kills Lady Guinness ... she has a tough time with that fireman's carry - yes I have lost some weight but I am still heavy  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56