News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TRF and KCRF trips With Updates

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, July 12, 2008, 11:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I are thinking heavily of going down to TRF this year for a full weekend. We are alo possibly thinking of one to KCRF.

So, the question. We are looking for 1 to 2 bodies to share the cost of gas if we do go. Most likely he and I will stay at a Hotel at TRF down the road about 15 miles. (Nothing like a hot shower after all that dirt ya know)

We are not 100% sure on this yet as some of it depends on my job nor are we sure of what weekends. So are there one to two bodies who would like to go and who would liike to help with gas. You can renmail me or email me at delaneyalysa@comcast.net to possible set this up.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

A little more info.

We are thinking of making this trip for the All Hallows Eve event at TRF (Oct 25 - 26) We are also looking at getting a room in possible Navasota  as right now it's the cheapest and only about 20 miles from faire.

If we do KCRF we haven't talked of a date yet. TRF sounds more possible. We are still looking for 1 to 2 people to invade with us.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OK More Updates on a trip to TRF as I'm not so sure KCRF will happen this year

Toki and I are still looking for other's to join us. So far Blushing is interested. If she can make it we can fit 1 more. We have a XTerra that is comfy and has room not to mention the rack on top if we had to put more there and tarps to cover anything on top if it came to that.

We are leaving Oct 23rd early morning. We will drive all day and make a stop in Wichita Falls Texas at the Super 8 ($62.08) for a room. If there is a couple or two females/males, you could share a room if you like and cut your costs. We will then get up Friday Morning and drive to Navasota, Texas and stay at the Super 8 there (208.88 for three nights once again a couple or two females/males you could split this), which is about 21 miles from TRF. Toki and I will most likely meet a friend for supper.

We will then leave on the 27th in the morning and make a stop to rest along the way. Possibly in Abaline, Texas. We will get back to Colorado on Tuesday

There is a possiblilty that I may be able to get free tickets to faire. Don't count on it though.

We had talked of doing a long haul drive but since this is faire we want to be refreshed and not tired so we can have more fun.

So if we can split the gas 4 ways (Toki and I and then 2 others) it will cost about $150 - $175 approx each for gas. You can spend about room cost and make it about $166 for 5 days. Food? Faire $42 for both days and then what ever you want.l So to make this trip it would run you about $382 NOT counting any food which of course you do need so maybe $150 for that maybe a wee bit more depending on what you eat and how much you eat.

Renmail me or email me if interested
"The Metal Maiden"