News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Midsummer Masque Ball

Started by Lairde Guardn, July 12, 2008, 12:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lairde Guardn

NCRF is run by the NC Historical Enrichment Society and is a non profit organization.   With the weather this year basically going terrible, 5 out of the 6 days of the faire were dismal to say the least.  So the faire made no where near what was normal or expected.  This fundraiser is in order to keep all the educational programs and events going, so I am asking all my friends and family to please support this event if you can.

A Midsummer Masque Ball

Saturday, August 2 at Vintage 21 in Dowtown Raleigh           7 - 11 PM
Featuring the Musicians Royale, NCRF Dance School, and other local acts.  Raffle and a great time!

This is an Emergency Fundraiser for the Faire, so, Please Tell all your Friends!  Costume Optional so this is a great event to bring friends and family to who aren't as into "dressing up."    You don't have to be 21 to attend but you will be carded for alcoholic beverages.

We hope to get 700 to attend.

$25 includes unlimited non alcoholic beverages or one alcoholic beverage (if you're of age), hors doerves, one raffle ticket and entertainment.

Tickets sold only in advance...look at our website for details coming by the end of the week!  http://www.historicalenrichmentsociety.org/historicalMasque.html
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

ladyecho

I have a question. what is this? i got an invite and I'm excited about it but. . . is it like the faire where you dress in garb or is it a true mask like in new Orleans? (Mardi gras) just want to know what to expect so that i don't get the wrong idea and make a fool out of myself. although that would make a memorable night!

Pinn

This is my home Faire also. You may wear garb or not as is your choice.  Hope to see you there. If you don't have a mask you may buy one there.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP