News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is coming this season?

Started by Amara Deegan, December 27, 2013, 07:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHatQueen

Renee, can't wait to meet you face to face dear friend and your birthday no less..woohoo.  Weather should be warm..but each year varies, I still say warm.  See you soon.
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Lady Renee Buchanan

Thanks, RHQ, I can't wait to meet you in person!

The theme of the weekend is Da Vinci Creations and Celebrations.  Does anyone know what that is?
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

When Toki and I went in March (about the same time as you are going) two years ago, the fair was 71 on Saturday 80 the next. We had to laugh when nobles told us how miserable they were in the heat. We had to laugh because in CoRF we have temps from the low 40's to low 100's and high humidity 45%+ (high for Colorado)>

You should be fine. Take a bathing suit as the pools were open at our hotel
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Lady Renee Buchanan

Thank you Lady de Laney.   Sounds balmy to  me!  Bristol in the summer ranges from 85 to 105 with up to 90% humidity,  so I will look forward to lovely weather in AZ!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Prima

Lady Renee
  Bogie and I have gone to ARF in Feb for 3 years now.  It's been anywhere from 70s to high 80s.  It's very dry so be prepared to have to make an effort to stay hydrated.  It's always been sunny for us :)
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

auntiegiggles

I will be there President's Day weekend!   ;D
Everything goes better with giggles

Prima

It sounds like a bunch of us will all be there over President's Day weekend- I propose a meet up at the faire!
"I aim to misbehave" ~Malcolm Reynolds

Amara Deegan

Quote from: Prima on January 19, 2014, 01:19:59 PM
It sounds like a bunch of us will all be there over President's Day weekend- I propose a meet up at the faire!

Red Hat Queen and I arrive by 9am in the VIP/Handicap parking to the right of the ticket booths (when facing them). Our tradition is see our friends and Tartanic at the Falconer's Heath first thing and then we typically wander.

Norfolk

Quote from: Prima on January 19, 2014, 01:19:59 PM

Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah!!  The Duchess and I are looking VERY much forward to seeing you there, Dear Lady!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Morgan Dreadlocke

Been working 60 weeks since last fair :P Not sure which weekend but I'll be there. If you notice a prostrate pirate sleeping under one of the trees, covered in turkey bones, give me a kick and say hey ;)
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Norfolk

Quote from: auntiegiggles on January 19, 2014, 08:25:30 AM
I will be there President's Day weekend!   ;D

The Duchess and I are DELIGHTED to hear it!

Norfolk

FWIW, the Norfolk's, Surrey's, Grundy's, et. al., will be attending the Pleasure Feast on Sunday, Feb 16, at noon.

Irma

We attended ARF 2013 Saturday of opening weekend.  It was sunny, but only about 50 degrees.  If all our plans come to fruition, we will be there again the first Saturday, and hopefully the weather will be reasonable.