News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Which Greek god/goddess are you?

Started by Welsh Wench, November 05, 2008, 08:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noble Dreg

Apollo...Great, now I gotta find a space ship, grab it with my "ghost hand" and scare them with my big floating talking head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGXkHYw1cyI
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Element of Air

There were two ways I could have answered every question so I took it twice and got Aphrodite and Gaia. YAY!

When I was growing up and in Middle school studying the greek gods, I played Persephone the goddess of Spring who was stolen away to the Underworld with Hades and ate the fruit of the underworld. (I still feel I am Persephone.)
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Martin Montgomery

I am Hephaestus The Smith God of Olympus........The Sweetest,Kindest and Shyest of the Gods. Great Guy but very underappreciated!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Sir William Marcus

Posiedon For those that know me are not surprised!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Ranna

Gaia...I saw that commin a mile away. :P
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Hoowil

Hephaestus here.. makes sense to me.. always tinkering on something
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Femme Falchion

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on November 07, 2008, 03:48:30 AM
Posiedon For those that know me are not surprised!

I think that huge trident you carry around gave it away....how could we not know!   ;) ;)
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires