News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Show Us Your Hats!

Started by Cloverpogue, July 13, 2008, 04:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

I just may have to do that.  I have a couple of hats now that qualify as  'non stack-able'; which is what hat boxes are for....
    I will hie myself to Hobby Lobby, or perhaps to Gordman's .  They have them in the home fashion department as decorations, and they are very probably cheaper than the Lobby....
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

GryffinSong

I decided that the answer to "feather or no feather" is "three feathers." Of course now that I've started, I might very well add some more.  ;D

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

arbcoind

Oh yes!  I love the feathers.  They make the hat pop.

Gina

Rani Zemirah

Oh, yes... definitely with feathers!  Lovely! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

GryffinSong

Thanks! I just got back from the thrift store where I found the PERFECT earrings to go with it. No only large, scrolled hoops for the bottom holes, but two sets of small hoops to go above them. All scrolled in a dark metal that looks like pirate treasure or something. I'm so psyched to see how everything will look together. :)
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Just completed my new Myllan Cap. Viva Italia!

Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Dinobabe

The hat and caul I made for our queen.

Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

DressArtMystery

Tailoring your dream

Ser Charlemagne

I'm not sure it counts as a hat, but it's certainly headgear!

I made my first French hood a few weeks ago! My garb just didn't seem complete without some sort of headgear. :D This image is before I added the black hood part on the back, but I have no photos of it complete in decent lighting yet!