News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lighting a candle for my Mom

Started by Molden, July 13, 2008, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Molden, my friend...

How wonderful that you have your lovely mother so firmly embedded in your heart and mind.  I will be sure take moments in the coming days to celebrate her life in small things that catch my attention, and be grateful that she saw fit to raise a son such as you.  You add to our essence here, and everywhere you spread your mother's light.  I do believe she taught you well the art of having Fun, and when things Remind Me of Molden, they will undoubtedly remind me of Molden's Mother as well, though I have never had the pleasure of sharing space with either of you. 

I am so happy that you have such an unending source of Love, Inspiration and sheer Joy to call on throughout your days, and see fit to share it with all of us!  I raise a glass to the wonderful woman who gave you the Gift of that Sharing!!!

HUZZAH!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Taffy Saltwater

Molden, thank you for sharing that wonderful tribute.  You were blessed to have her as your mother as she was blessed to have such a loving son in you.  Take care.
Sveethot!

Peddlin

Molden, Darlin' -

What a very special lady! Thank you so much for sharing her with us. And I must say that I am very impressed with the legacy that she left behind. I know that she is looking down on you, with a perpetual smile.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Anna Iram

Molden, that was lovely.  :) A wonderful reminder to celebrate the good in those who enter our lives. Thanks. :)