News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Update; 5/10/08

Started by DeadBishop, May 09, 2008, 11:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

More new areas have been added to the site.....we're starting to look like home again!

R/F.com member since 2003

Amras Elfwine

Just when we thought that nuking from space would be the only option...

This format is a good one, and once folks get used to it, it'll seem like an old friend, and be as handy as the old. It has many interesting options!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scarlett

DB - John,

Is this going to life raft going to be permanent then?  I thought I saw something from John on rebuilding the old form on a new platform.  Or some such techy thing. 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

DeadBishop

Quote from: Scarlett on May 10, 2008, 08:56:13 AM
DB - John,

Is this going to life raft going to be permanent then?  I thought I saw something from John on rebuilding the old form on a new platform.  Or some such techy thing. 

We still don't know yet.  We will keep everyone up to date as we progress.

DeadBishop

UPDATE!  Added, Pirate Festival. Faerie Festival, and John's Inn!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Nicolette

I do hate to bring this up, but should we have a life raft on the life raft?
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Scotsman

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on May 10, 2008, 07:54:18 PM
I do hate to bring this up, but should we have a life raft on the life raft?

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Stop the madness!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

DonaCatalina

I ran into a few people at Faire this weekend who thought the Forum was gone for good. I think their favorites link was tied to a particular thread. If your friends haven't re-registered on the new Forum, pass the word that we're still here, and their old links might need to be updated.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

beeboy

Quote from: DonaCatalina on May 12, 2008, 08:48:52 AM
I ran into a few people at Faire this weekend who thought the Forum was gone for good. I think their favorites link was tied to a particular thread. If your friends haven't re-registered on the new Forum, pass the word that we're still here, and their old links might need to be updated.

I honestly abandoned R/F.com for about a week because this new forum didn't have the Lusty Lady in John's Inn.  Once I realized it was back....I jumped back into the forums