News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Calling all FOPS

Started by Master James, July 15, 2008, 05:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

Yeah if the hair makeup works I might try it too.  Good luck at Vegas and don't lose too much money!  LOL
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

Ok I did this really quick before work. This is my new hat and wig. Then I colored by beard quick with the make up. It would look better if I took my time but I was in a hurry. I think it would work and gives me a nice option to not have to trim my beard all the way down. I normally have dark brown hair.

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Master James

That looks like it works pretty darn good.  How easy is it to get out?  Does it just wash out or do you have to wait for it to wear off?  My only possible concern over that is how will the lipstick work with the beard showing?  I really liked the fact that the lips really stood out with the white face.  I might have to experiment too.  What is the name of the makeup you got for your beard and where did you get it?  Thanks.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

I dont remember the name off hand but I will look. If you cant find it there I can send you some to play around with. My goatee is pretty ragged right now and Im sure once I trim it down and put the white face on the lipstick will show just fine. Like you said I need to play around with it and see. Just need some time to do that. It is water based so it washes out with water.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Master James

Looking forward to finding out about it!  Let me know when you can.  I'd like to play with it.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

LadyStitch

You have gotten my husband's interest.  He has very dark hair and changing it might be nice for faire. :)
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.