News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to MDRF 2019

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

Greetings, JQ, and Todd the Squirrel and I look forward to making your acquaintance in just a few days! Slainte!! 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Amras Elfwine

Three weeks from today!!

The MDRF 2013 entertainment schedule is up, and can be found here:

www.rennfest.com

Squirrely, tail-flickin' slaintes to all!!  8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Amras Elfwine

The Rogues ("Rogues Actual", as I like to think of them now) will be there opening day, and I expect a rather grand turnout to welcome them home, as is only proper.

Here is their MDRF schedule...

8/24 - 9/2 11am Fortune Stage
8/24 - 9/2 1pm Fortune Stage
8/24 - 9/2 2:30 Fortune Stage
8/24 - 9/2 4:30 Fortune Stage
8/24 - 9/2 6:15 Boars Head

10/19 - 10/20 11am White Hart Tavern
10/ 19 - 10/20 12:30 Boars Head
10/19 - 10/20 2pm Blackfriar Stage
10/19- 10/20 3:45 Blackfriar Stage
10/19 - 10/20 5:15pm Blackfriar Stage
R/F member since 2004

daniel paul

14 days!!1! SKWAWK! *freaks out and runs around with hands over head* I'm glad I have everything sorted out for what I'm going to wear on opening day.

Butch

I think the last time I was at MDRF was in 2006.  Moved to KC Jul 2007.  Kinda liked your faire!  I hope you guys have a good season!  HUZZAH!

daniel paul

About 3 days now 'til opening day, for anyone who maybe  keeping track of that sort of thing.

daniel paul

Serenity

DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

GryffinSong

Pirates this weekend!!! I just finished putting the plumes on my hat.  ;D
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

gypsylakat

Had a great time at my second visit yesterday- saw a few familiar faces but I'm kind of a dork and shy- plus I was with a group.

Any recommendations on shows this year? I'm planning at least one more visit and I want to catch some of the PG/PG-13 shows. I'm sorely missing Hack and Slash, Interpreters, and O'danny girl type shows...
Shakespeare Skum remains awesome.
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Sheldonthejust

Hi

If you are looking for  Interpreters, and O'danny girl type shows..., then you must have missed the O'danny Duo.  This group is Daisy O'danny and Trinket from the Interpreters.

They performed twice when I was there yesterday.  Once at the Gatehouse, and again at the Whitehart. 

Regards
Sheldon

Amras Elfwine

Great googly moogly, its June 3rd already...you know what that means...its just around the corner...  8)
R/F member since 2004

Serenity

80 days according to my countdown!
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Steev

VARF was a lot of fun, now I'm primed for our home faire.  If you see us, come over and introduce yourself! I want to meet all my online friends in person...
Born too late.  But not too late for faires.

Serenity

DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798