News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to MDRF 2019

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Guinness

Amras~ I can not wait, I love going to all the other wonderful faires but they are just not like "home".

jmkhalfmoon

Five Zero
To go

Well, that's just too slo

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

SirBlackFox

Hanging out with some of m'best friends this weekend made me want MDRF to open that much sooner.  Sharing a beer (or twelve) and talking about *insertfoodstuffhere*-on-a-stick brought a lot of smiles to the faces of those around me.

30 days until I get to spend hours and hours with the best people of all. . .my friends at MDRF.

**wakes up sweating**
"I see Renaissance People."
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Dallan

Fight'n

Scotsman

I need to start getting my Liver in shape!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Pinn

I know I am excited about going. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Peddlin

Yep, you can work up quite a sweat doing all of those liver exercises. Be careful, and try not to strain yourself.  ;)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Scotsman

Well greetings from San Antonio ... got a tropical storm breathing down my neck and way more Dos Equies than Smithwicks  >:(

Looking forward to getting home and kick starting MDRF! Just a couple weeks and we are off to the races!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Scotsman please do be careful my friend.From what I have read Edouard is packing a pretty powerful punch right now and we just don't want anything to happen to you cousin.I look forward to seeing at MDRF this year.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

analise

Well, it's absolutely gorgeous weather outside right now today.

I can only hope the first day of MDRF is similar! :D

Dallan

Quote from: analise on August 08, 2008, 08:13:25 AM

No kidding. Have you seen the forecast for this weekend? Low to mid 80s with very little humidity. And it's August. (Insert sarcastic global warming joke here.) But fear not my friends; I'm confident that it will be in the 90s and high humidity for faire.
Fight'n

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Dallan on August 08, 2008, 08:33:24 AM
Quote from: analise on August 08, 2008, 08:13:25 AM

No kidding. Have you seen the forecast for this weekend? Low to mid 80s with very little humidity. And it's August. (Insert sarcastic global warming joke here.) But fear not my friends; I'm confident that it will be in the 90s and high humidity for faire.
Wow almost sounds like VARF weather don't it. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Dallan

I heard that the weekend before closing weekend was especially brutal on you cast. I seem to recall hearing that some couldn't make it through the day because of the heat and humidity. Guess we picked the right weekend.
Fight'n

lordwriothsley

Dallan you are correct my friend.The weekend before M'Crack invasion weekend was absolutely miserable,I was only there on Sunday but i ended up having to take myself out of the show and off of cast before the day was over because it was just to hot.From what I heard that Saturday we had several people go down from heat including our own director and Sunday we had an additional 3 to for more people go down as well so be glad yall chose last weekend for your invasion weekend my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"