News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gulf Coast Faire @ Pensacola March 1-2, 2014

Started by Sweet T, January 22, 2014, 08:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet T

Huzzah!

An update regarding the faire!

First, we will be seeing the magnificent Knights of Valor do their amazing show. Crowd participation is fun so come out to cheer for your champion!

Other acts will be announced soon and we are welcoming applications, especially for lane performers who want to work for tips. For after hours fun, we'll have the Pirate Olympics (grown ups only!).

For the youngsters and the ambitious, we would like to present a two day wrestling event. If your know anyone who wrestles, practices judo, practices jiujitsu, or thinks they can handle the competition, please sign up.

Next, Medieval Acres permanent Faire site is under planning and preliminary construction. We are seeking donations of building materials, equipment, tools, fabric, fencing etc. As long as it is workable, we'll take it used, shabby or fixable.

Also, the Faire itself needs some TLC for equipment and repairs. We are also accepting your donations of paints, fabric and construction materials, even scrap pieces, half cans and mostly used are welcome.

We are most urgently seeking used tent donations for construction of a "public" tent large enough to help shield us from the often unpredictable weather.

Please "Like" our Facebook page and go to www.gcrf.us for more information.

Now accepting all suggestions, comments and concerns at tanya@yesteadyhands.com

BLAKDUKE

Well faire time is close to hand.  This coming weekend we shall all meet in Pensacola to regale ourselves with all manner of mirth, merrymaking, wine, ale and as much overall fun and games as may be derived.  So come one, come all.  The Queen and I shall expect to see each and everyone of you as can make it.

KING ALLYN.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

BLAKDUKE

Faire time has come and gone.  By all visible means available, I believe it was a great faire for all.

BLAKDUKE

I find it disturbing that a full year has gone by and no posts on the subject.  Well sobeit.  The next installment of the Gulf Coast Faire is in two weeks and we are all planning a grand time.
The knights of valor, the queen and I, belly dancers, food, drink.  Come one, come all for feasting and manner of merry making.