News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezVous 2013 - Un-Official Thank You Thread!

Started by Merlin the Elder, October 14, 2013, 02:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lairde Guardn

I was unable to make this years event so I would like to ask the organizers if you would kindly send me a pm with a breakdown of what you did this year, what worked, what didn't, what could have been better and most importantly how you brought it all together.  Anything you think would help us with planning the 2014 event.....
Thank you.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Renee Buchanan

Bringing back a blast from the KC Rendezvous past.......

Especially for everyone who ate at that fantastic BBQ restaurant on the Saturday night.

Yesterday for Thanksgiving, We had ribs, BBQ chicken, coleslaw and baked beans.  Remember how fantastic those baked beans were?  In that huge cup, served with a s spoon?  Well, I dug out a recipe from my mom - who has been gone 101/2 years now - for baked beans, and Sreve made them.

It blew me away.  They were almost the exact same as the beans from the restaurant.  Absolutely fabulous!  Which then brought me back such nice memories of this wonderful weekend and great faire. ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich