News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Shhhhhhhh!

Started by Lady Aldyth, July 07, 2008, 12:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Aldyth

Master James

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks I needed that!   hehehehehe!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

If you gonna start Elmer Fudd then you should give the whole line.Shhhh be vewy vewy quite we're hunting wabbits ehehehehe. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Maerwynn

Good Grief, it's too quiet.
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

Lady Aldyth

Quote from: Lady Maerwynn on July 09, 2008, 07:20:16 PM
Good Grief, it's too quiet.

Exactly my point! I wonder if anyone in management would mind if we posted a link to here on the Yahoo sites. They do not like "extraneous" chatter there... and I would love to know who is going to be where and when for MDRF and CRF!

Master James

Well the big meet at MDRF is of course Labor Day.  Head on over to the MDRF site and sign up if you haven't already.  As far as CRF goes, M'Crack weekend is closing weekend and that is when a good number of us will be there.  I personally am headed to PARF on September 20 weekend, KCRF either 1st or second weekend in October (haven't decided yet) to visit rengeek77 and her family and hope to get a trip to Pittsburgh in there somewhere in September too but we'll see.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lady Delaine Kitts

hey,  make sure you all come see Hither Dither and Yon on CRF invasion wkend!!  we'll be there all 7 wkends!!!  will be so great to see some familiar m'cracks, uh, faces!!  =)
Lady Delaine Kitts
Neal and Bob Nobles Gone Wild
Slip'n M'Crack
Proprietor of the Slipidon Inn

lordwriothsley

Yeah and I might even be working Pittsburgh some to so you never know.Hopefully i may be able to secure some more sigantures to become a full fledged M'Crack.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"