News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaireMare

Good Ladies and yeah... you boys too....

Please pull up your chair and take a fine cup of tea and celebrate that the queen's domain is back together.

I raise a cup to the Hostess of the Castle!  HIP HIP HUzzah to you and your lord for having us !

Amras Elfwine

HUZZAH!!

Milk and sugar in mine, and lets see what laid on for crumpets...oh, very nice...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

LadyOren

I'd be honored to have tea with you ladies and gents.  Huzzah to Queen Bonnie.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Anna Iram

Huzzah to the return of Bonnie's Realm!!

*Anna sweeps in fresh from a morning walk through the Queens gardens. Her basket filled with bright blooms for her Majesty's parlor.*

That's what's been missing around here. A good cup of tea with friends!  I'll have earl grey with a drop of honey please.

Tremayne

Huzzah to Queen Bonnie and her magical realm!

Thanks Fairemare for recreating this thread. I'd wondered what became of it on the original site. Any sort of rosehip herb tea for me please. And I've brought along cranberry scones.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Ginette

Huzzah to all finding the raft and that the Queen has a place to stay.
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

and because I know these are your favorites Queen Bonnie...straight from my garden to match your beauty.

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

CountessofPhoenix

I've picked 3 gallons of Blackberries this week, so I will provide the fresh cobbler. Who's bringing the Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream?
Countess of Phoenix
Descendant of Celtic Nobility
Designer Extraordinaire
We are only limited by what we can dream

Amras Elfwine

Earl Gray with honey??? Cranberry scones??? Ah, bliss and rapture...

*Amras sits right down on the ground, leaning against a tree trunk*

It shall be a glorious day!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

midnightferret

*puts bag of ferrets gently on the ground*

Jeeves, the pecan-cheese wafers, please.

*a distinguished ferret with a black and white tuxedo pattern emerged from the bag with a silver platter of pecan-cheese wafers and begins passing them around*

Ahhhh. tea. So much more relaxing than a shipwreck.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Gracious Queen, since there are so many people partaking of your fine hospitality, I would humbly offer to bring our Brook Bond PG Tips tea to share with the company.

Also, my British husband would be honored to make scones, if you would like more edibles.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

DonaCatalina

Huzzah for Queen Bonnie's Realm!

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

A Royal Hug to Faire Mare for this revival! This has been such a wonderous surprise to return from Scarby and find you all here! Does anyone have a handkie? I am quite overcome with emotion!
I would love Constant Comment tea and a Ginger peach scone. I brought some back from the bakery at Scarby!
I will raise a toast to all my kind and good friends here!  Huzzah!  Nothing can take away R/F or our friendship!
  Thank you all!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

FaireMare

**hands over a fine linen hankie with the good queen's emblem done in a fine redwork stitching**

A place to sit back and enjoy the basic joys...

Did you all see the baby swans out on the lake?   

*sips her english Morning tea while eyeing the bucket of blackberrys**

Var Greyshadow

It has been too long since I've joined the Queen's Tea.  I think I might sit a few and quietly sip my vanilla caramel tea as the day begins.  Oh, and I picked up some chocolate biscotti for all to share.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"