News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

It has been too long! 
I'm certainly in need of good company this morning.  Pass the scones, please!
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy, Var! I Love biscotti! Glad you could join us!
What a beautiful hankie, Mare! Thank you for coming to my rescue! Twas much needed!

Hugs Trill! Glad to see you here!
* Queen Bonnie laughs as Tachi runs by chasing Yoshi who has something wriggling in his mouth!!*
The Royal Felines are always up to something!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

violetrose

I've missed this thread.. been way too long since I joined the Queen for tea..
*Pulls out pitcher of Spice Tea infused Hot Apple Cider*

Oh! and I brought muffins too!
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

daylight

well good day,  I bring daylight and sushine to the tea with the glimmy spots of dew, thank you so much for having me I`ll have tea with dops of sugar and a big welcome to the Queen

daylight

i greet the Qeen and I bring daylight and sunshine with drops of dew  to the tea. I`ll have tea with sugar and a big welcome for the Queen

Tremayne

Yumm! I'll have some of that cider, Violetrose! And all these heavenly sweetbreads! This is the way to spend the afternoon. Your garden is lovely, your majesty. I hope to transform my own small estate over a period of years.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Poco the Pirate

May I please join this merry gathering? I brought mint tea and strawberry ginger scones to share.
You never know when a leperon might attack

Queen Bonnie

Happy to have you here  Poco! Pirates are welcome!
Greetings and welcome daylight!
Glad you could join us for tea!
Hugs Tremayne and Violet Rose!
Wingardium Leviosa!

daylight

If it pleases the Queen tell what i`am to here. I want to make friends and chat the cahtter of the Ren fest and join in with all the ladies of the court  I go to the ok muskgoee Ren fest and love to met new people.  so whats for desret? lots of goodies I`am sure, for you must serve a bounty full of sweets.  ;D ;D

Mistress Charlotte

Lovely spread Fairemare!!  I'll have the oolong tea please.  Are there any blackberry scones left?  I don't see  any clotted cream....  I'll put that on the shopping list.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

CountessofPhoenix

Just picked another gallon of blackberries, scones are being made as we speak. This bunch will have no pesky seeds!
Countess of Phoenix
Descendant of Celtic Nobility
Designer Extraordinaire
We are only limited by what we can dream

Mistress Charlotte

Hurray for no blackberry seeds.  I tend to look very illmannered with my fingernail in my mouth.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Var Greyshadow

Ooo!  Blackberry scones - and without seeds!  Huzzah, Countess - those will go nicely with my Raspberry Royale tea.  I need a bit of relaxation in this lovely place after the storms that rocked our castle overnight.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Don Giovanni de' Medici

*Approaches the gathering and over-elaborately bows once to her Majesty and then once to the nobles and guests assembled.

I heard that a tea was to be had and I could not miss out on this most traditional gathering of L'Inghilterra.  I have had made a tray of Canoles and German Cookies.

*Places the tray before the crowd.
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Viscount Vicente! I LOVE cannolis! but not sure of the spelling/
They are yummy no mater how they ate spelled!

So good to be here! Tis a beautiful day. The Jasmine and roses are in bloom- I have the windows open and the scent is heady. Gardenias are in bud and faire on the morrow- but still gather here for tea!
I think Jasmine tea for me today. And fresh Strawberries!
Wingardium Leviosa!