News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsh Wench

*Wench and Festmum come in, dripping wet and trying not to track sand into the Wizard's Tower*

The Sister Sandwenches bring something very fitting....HURRICANES!
And a platter of fresh fruit, cheese and crackers.

*The drink, not the grand monsoon*
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah and Hugs! Glad you made it! No problem about the sand- the house elves will happily clean it up!
I LOVE the Hurricanes- DRINKS! Glad you are OK! Fruit cheeses and crackers are perfect!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Rani Zemirah

Good morrow, Majesty, ladies, gentlemen,

I bring juice from a most wonderful fruit. 'Tis called a pomegranate. Lovely to drink, most vexing to eat, however, unless you do as the inhabitants of the Mediterranean do, and simply eat the seeds. Very cooling and quenching on a warm day.

I also have a nice selection of breads, cheeses and small tea cakes. Enjoy!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah and grammercy Zemirah! I do love pomegranate.I had a tree that bore lovely fruit- but alas- it froze one winter.
Tis very nice to visit over tea with friends here!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Bonnie, I brought you a loaf of banana nut bread warm from thr oven for your tea tomorrow morn. I bought a candle today of the same scent and it smells so real I had to have some.

How was your weekend?

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Anna!I LOVE banana nut bread!
My TRF weekend was perfection! Var and I hung out together on Sat. Sunday I spent playing with Muggles and wizard hunting.
Very pleased with my weather spell! Working on another for this weekend! POOF<<<<***!!!
Getting re-packed to go again! Staying with friends has made it more affordable- and more fun too! I am so blessed in my fairmily!
Earl Grey tea hits the spot with your banana bread! Yumm!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Lights the fire! There is hut mulled mead! And short bread cookies!  This spot has too long been quiet! I was busy with faire- but have a bit more time to spend here now!
Pull up a chair!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

*Anna comes dressed in a cheery red gown and humming a Christmas tune.  She tucks a sprig of mistletoe in Bonnies hair as she joins her by the fire.*

Oh my gosh, mulled mead and shortbread sounds so good. :) A Merry Yule to you Bonnie. I was thinking of you this morning and missing having tea with you.

Queen Bonnie

Hugs Anna! I miss you too! Glad you are here! Today is a drippy foggy day.  Tea and croissants will taste good this morn!
  Thanks for the mistletoe! I have some for you too!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

:) *Anna tucks the mistletoe into her own hair.*

Thank you Bonnie. Wearing Mistletoe is this Kingdom brings a few more adventures than even I am up for....Perhaps if I wear just a teeny tiny sprig....wouldn't do to tuck ones heart away forever.  ;)

I'm a few hours early, but tommorrow at 7:00AM marks the Winter Soltice. May our days grow ever brighter!  :)

Queen Bonnie

I'll drink to brighter! We need to keep our spirits up!
Hoping the magical mistletoe works on the morrow!   Warmer would also be nice!  I am hopeful! HUGS!
Today we are having baked brie en croute and brandy!  Must stay warm!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

I'll trade weather anytime Bonnie. It's beautiful today but will warm up to 80 by Christmas Eve Day, with possible rain for Christmas. That's what I get for living wear Santa wears Bermuda shorts. ;D

I love brie! Sounds wonderful To add to that I have the most Delicious strawberries. I've discovered a hydroponic farm a bit north of me. What a treat. So sweet!

DonaCatalina

I've got ginger snaps for afternoon tea.  ;)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

OOH! I love gingersnaps!i love anything with ginger! Thanks Donna Catalina!
We should have Ceylon tea with those!
It will be 70 here for Christmas! No complaints here Anna!
I prefer warm! I will add black raspberries to our fruit! Very yummy with brie!
Shall we hang our stockings up soon?
I know what I want in mine! LOL! Perhaps my love potion 999 will work?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Freshly baked cranberry nut bread this morning and good stong coffee. Lot's to do with Christmas so near.  My house mice are busy wrapping presents and finishing the house chores so I could sneek away for a bit this morning!

*Anna hangs her stocking next to Bonnie's and Donna Catalina's. She tucks a vial of Joy and a box filled with Happiness for Bonnie. For Donna an inkwell that never runs dry and a quill that stay ever sharp. :)

Bonnie have fun with your new Wizard friend. I'm sure he'll be completly charmed as all your frineds are. Even without magic potions. :)