News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

*Elo sneaks in, crazy santa hat on with jingles loud, and puts a mason jar full of dry Russian orange spice tea in each stocking and then places a pan of warm cookies and brownies on the table, decorated for the holidays.*

Have a wonderful holiday, ladies! Hugs for all and hope to hear from you soon!

*runs off in a flurry*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Queen Bonnie

Did I just glimpse Santa??? I do smell brownies and banana nut bread too! Yummy! My favorite! Orange tea is a favorite too!
BIG HUGS Eloquent, Anna and Donna!
I know my wizard will arrive exactly when he is supposed to!
The house elves have been hard at work here.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Welsh Wench

*Wench comes in with an insulated tote*

I can't stay, Queen Bonnie, but I wanted to drop off this double chocolate cheesecake and a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream for you and your wizard.

It is best if you dip each forkful in the Bailey's.  ;)
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Wenchie!  Anything is better with Bailey's! Yummm! Chocolate!  Grammercy!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

*Anna enters the Queens parlor and seeing it unused since winter decides it's time for a Tea Party!* She moves about the room opening the windows and letting in the cool breeze. Outside the sound of the nearby brook and the song of a mockingbird fill the air. She fills the vases with flowers from the garden, most especially the yellow roses her Queen loves so much and sets upon the table pitchers of iced Peach and Raspberry Teas. She unwraps a fresh sour cream pound cake still warm from the oven and places bowls of fresh berries and sweet whipped cream beside it. Not forgeting the royal kitties she places a bowl of treats by the fireplace and lifting Tachi into her lap she waits for those who will join her.*

Queen Bonnie

Hugs Anna! I needed a tea party today!
Iced tea will hit the spot!
Tachi looks so comfortable in your lap! Happy to have all here to enjoy the gardens and our friendship! HUZZAH!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Lady Ashly

Today is one of those days I need to sit back with a hot cup of tea and good book. Anyone care to join? My Queen, perhaps you could do a spell or two to bring us some cooler weather!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."

Anna Iram

I'd love to join you for tea Lady Ashlyn. :)

It's pretty warm here in Florida just now too, though nothing like what you all have in Texas. We had a spell of that a few weeks back. It was miserable!

Nice thing about the Queens parlor is the weather is always perfect here for what you want. :)

Queen Bonnie

We have the magical A/C cranked way down!
Working on a bit of a rain spell. my poor gardens!
I am reading Harry Potter- of course.
Perhaps something a wee bit stronger than tea might be needed? * The queen offers a decanter of mysterious amber liquid and crystal goblets!*
Wingardium Leviosa!

Rani Zemirah

Mmmmm... I'd love a we drop 'o the amber, if I may?  I would also love to join you beautiful ladies here in your delightfully, and magically, cool parlor, my Lady Queen, if there is room for one more? 

I bring you flavored pecans from my realm, grown in the orchard of my grandparents, whose home is soon to be packed up and sold, so these are from the last crop I will have access to, which is sad.  There are both savory, made with cayenne and other spices, and sweet, made with sugar and cinnamon, and I brought more than enough for everyone.  I also have a special bottle for you, Madam, from Scotland...  ;)  and a bit of bubbly and fresh squeezed orange juice, if anyone would care to join me for a mimosa?
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Queen Bonnie

So glad you could join us Rani Z.  There is always room for one more in here! Tis a large room!
We do love the Sweet Pecans! Yummy and thanks! You know I appreciate anything from Scotland! did anyone bring a laddie in a kilt to pour the brew? LOL! *The faint sound of soothing bagpipes wafts through the room! You can almost smell the heather in bloom!
I love mimosas- but hold the OJ!  Cheers!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Lady Ashly

I do agree Queen Bonnie. We need a nice lad from Scotland in our services! Sweet Pecans sound wonderful. I love cinnamon. It reminds me of autumn!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."

Welsh Wench

*cough cough*

Wow, this place can use some dusting!  :o

*dusts off the table and sets down homemade pumpkin pie with plenty of fresh whipped cream dusted with cinnamon and allspice*

It's made with fresh pumpkin, not the canned stuff.

Oh--and a teapot of pumpkin latte.

After all, it is the season!  :D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Queen Bonnie

Thanks for the Dusting and the pie too, Wenchie! Yummy! I LOVE pie! We do need a bit more action in here! Lets break out the Scotch- of course I'll put it in my tea cup! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

OH my a tea...Ummm Scotch party... I brought warm chocolate chip and native pecan cookies... And more scotch!