News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

violetrose

*sets down basket of chocolate chip muffins* I need some chocolate today, anyone else. *starts up espresso machine* tea's not quite gonna cut it today either. Anyone else need a little espresso pick me up?
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oy I could use an espresso, been drinking the Mojito Rum all day to numb my throat.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Var Greyshadow

*Finds one of the Viscount's canolis - yum!*  And violetrose, those chocolate chip muffins will go nicely with vanilla caramel tea.  You can send a double espresso Lawrence's way though - he's the true caffeine addict.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

What a beautiful morn!
  Mint tea for me today. Tis supposed to be hot!
Berries and scones make a wonderous repast!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Poco the Pirate

It is very warm here as well. A raspberry Danish and mint  sounds good today.  How is everyone the fine day?
You never know when a leperon might attack

Queen Bonnie

I am most well!
I will be away for the long weekend on Wizard business! We have told the Royal Kitchens to keep the tea and goodies coming! Do carry on until I return!
Pat the Royal Felines and give them plenty of Fresh catnip!
Grammercy!
Wingardium Leviosa!

violetrose

It's been warm and humid lately so I've made some Mango Iced Tea. 
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

Queen Bonnie

Oh! That sounds perfect, Violetrose! Very hot here!  I think we need ice cream sundaes too!  Chocolate with nuts and brandy sauce! Yummy!
Wingardium Leviosa!

DonaCatalina

His Excellency brought home some German Chocolate ice cream. There's plenty to share.
It goes marvelously with root beer.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

OOOH! Chocolate ice cream and root beer- one of my favorites!\ I needed that! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

PurpleDragon

~stumbles in~  Did my ears hear the mention of German Chocolate?
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Happy to have you here, Purple Dragon! There is always chocolate here!
Wingardium Leviosa!

daylight

Running in with a big smile on face, to see you Queen Bonnie. carrying in a strawberries and cake  to go with the choc and ice cream. Uhmm.  Hands shaking,  Queen Bonnie if I may speak,  I aduitioned this weekend for the Ladies of the Slatykiss and got it. I will be traveling with them from renfair to renfair state to state. There an all women pirate comedy team.  So I brought strawberries for everyone to celebrate your fine smile and my glad news. Hope this makes you happy and you send a smile my way. ;D

Queen Bonnie

HUZZAH to you Daylight! I am very happy for you!  We will celebrate your good news with cake, ice cream and strawberries! Good news is always welcome here!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Lady Ashly

My Queen I have brought some wonderful Earl Grey Creme to share! It is quite lovely!

"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."