News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

High Tea and Crumpets to Spare

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaireMare

A hearty congrats there Daylight!   Ladies and Gents, I do think a resounding yelp of joy is in the cards

HIp HIP
HIP HIP
HIP HIP

Now, on to a personal need.  I NEEEED COFFEEEEEE.    They are remodling the dungeon I work in, making it pretty and nice and new, and this week they have the breakroom all torn up.  NO COFFEEEEE..... AHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

daylight

Running in Farir Mare with trays of hot coffe of all kinds, comming to your rescue at once my Lady; and a fest of muffins as well. sevred up with icecream and strawberries on top. hopeing to make your day a good one ;D

Dracconia

Might I join for tea? I need to reboot before i get on the plane....Australia here I come!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Var Greyshadow

*Tries unsuccessfully to stuff herself into Dracconia's luggage*  I want to go back Down Under so badly!  Have a wonderful trip and post lots of pictures when you get back!!

Oh well, guess I'll go back in and try some of daylight's muffins and ice cream.  Can anyone find feijoa ice cream maybe?  It'll remind me of New Zealand at least.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Happy to have you Dracconia! Wow Australia! RENNVY! Have a great trip!
  I need a spot of herb spiced tea this morn and maybe a peach ginger scone! What tea do they drink in New Zealand, Var?
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

Today is shaping up to be a Scotch day. Anyone got a bottle of Laphroaig open?  ::)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

You can have my Laphroaig, Donna C. Too peaty for me- I will stick to my Lissmore!   Any day is a good Scotch day!  Scotch eggs to go with the single malt.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Tremayne

Not at all scotch, but would anyone like some scrumptious, juicy, sweet watermelon? *places large bowl of watermelon chucks on the table* High concentration of vitamin C, too, for anyone wanting to bolster their health while at tea.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

DonaCatalina

OOOh. Lovely. Watermelon is just the thing for a hot Sunday afternoon.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

violetrose

Ooo.. watermelon! Yum! I really wanted something fruity, but can't eat the strawberries!  >:( Thank You!  ;D
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

Var Greyshadow

Funny, but I don't quite remember the tea in New Zealand.  I think it was English varieities mostly.  We'd stop for second breakfast or elevensies, but rearely afternoon tea, so I usually had hot chocolate and a pastry (not a coffee drinker, though I recall the rest of my fellowship having interesting-looking coffees).

It's so hot here, watermelon sounds wonderful!  And Texas blueberries are coming into season.  *Sets down a bowl of berries for all to share*
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Fresh fruit and iced mint tea sounds good today! The weather person says it will hit 101 here today. Thinking cool thoughts.
Wingardium Leviosa!

PurpleDragon

~Sauntering in carrying a silver tray which he sets down on the table~

My dear Queen Bonnie,  nothing refreshes more on a hot day than an ice cold Root Beer Float made with Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and Ice Cold A&W Root Beer.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Aye Purple Dragon- but make mine with chocolate ice cream please? I Love those! It is indeed a scorcher out there today!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Good Queen, if we add our temperature and your temperature together and then divide in half, then both of us will be comfortable.

Right now, I'm wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and after reading more of the Forum will go upstairs and make a cup of tea.  Even Tennessee with a towel around my neck sounds good now!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich