News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

The weather did a surprise visit on our electricity last night, so I'm hoping for no power loss tonight.
Sorry about that...the updates are acomin', though.

I think the weather Gods-n-Goddesses are gettin' it out of their system before the weekend!

Cheers!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Queen Bonnie

One can't fight the weather too much. The balance must not be upset! Glad your power is back on Amras.
We could use rain THIS weekend! TRF does not start until the 11th.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Amras Elfwine

It was with a heavy heart, but a smile for having known him, that I added Sir Dragon to the Hall of Immortals today.

We miss you Ron! You really represented the Spirit of Ren!
Huzzah!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

MacLaren

Well wishes to the clan of Sir Dragon. I've never met him, but I feel for the clan nonetheless.

Queen Bonnie, might I be worthy of a title of High Dragonslayer? I do keep a trophy dragon tooth upon the ear, you know. Earl of Debauchery, Kilted protector of the Queen, and General of Finding and Causing Trouble would also fit, methinks!

Your Grace,
MacLaren
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

So sorry to hear of another passing! My heart goes out to his family.
   Dan we are pleased to make you our Royal Kilted Protector and High Earl of Debauchery. I love dragons though and have 3 nice ones Fieris, Scorthc and Smudge. Every now and then a dragon goes bad- then you may slay them.  Protection of endangered dragons is needed!
Wingardium Leviosa!

MacLaren

Indeed, I only slay the ones that eat the sheep. I've got nine myself looking after my realm, so I know about loving them, too. Three of mine like to slay those pesky peeps! What a great family I've got! Protector of the endangered would be a good assignment.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah for Peep slaying dragons!  Glad you love them too! So add Royal protector of endangered dragons to your titles!
( I think Single Wizards are endangered species too! LOL!)
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

Update currently in progress...no, really! :)

Majesty,
I believe that, at long last, the List of Court is fully updated, as of this posting.
Please, all court members, let me know of anything I missed...these old eyes are not as "fast" as they used to be.

Long live Bonnie! Huzzah!

Your Amras
R/F member since 2004

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Amras! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Huzzah to the Royal Court!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Blue66669

Queen Bonnie,

Requesting permission to visit your court as a neighboring Empire...

MIstress Brimstone Blue, Warrior Pyrate Empress
Keeper of the Northern Fires, Protector of the Land of Kings

*bows to show respect to the Great Queen*
Blaidd Drwg

Queen Bonnie

You are most welcome to visit anytime Empress Blue!
Tis grand to have friendly neighboring realms! hugs and see you soon at TRF!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

Majesty,
I have added Mistress Brimstone Blue to the List of Court. I look forward to seeing you both next month!

Am
R/F member since 2004

Lady Nicolette

Quote from: Amras Elfwine on October 22, 2008, 06:51:44 PM
Update currently in progress...no, really! :)

Majesty,
I believe that, at long last, the List of Court is fully updated, as of this posting.
Please, all court members, let me know of anything I missed...these old eyes are not as "fast" as they used to be.

Long live Bonnie! Huzzah!

Your Amras

Ah yes, Amras, perhaps your eyes are not as sharp, but you see with your heart, which gives you perfect vision.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Queen Bonnie

Very well said Lady Nicolette!I agree!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

I do blush...Thank you Lady N.!

Now, to begin the long off season on that dreaded "First Weekend After Faire"...at least we have Halloween at this time every year...and, this year, a pending voyage to Plantersville. I can not wait go through those TRF gates for the first time! Do I sound excited? I am!!
R/F member since 2004