News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Dear Countess of Phoenix- you are indeed the Royal Tale Spinner! Huzzah! Thanks for getting our story moving along!
You will always be Royal Tinker #! and our  Royal Liaison of military Comminications, Old Tinker!  Grammercy for your loyalty and good work on our behalf! Huzzah and Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Old Tinker

feel'n very cozy within thee Hugs from our Queen Bonnie.
we hope to live up to thy expectations my Queen.
humble servant to thee crown,
i be the Old Tinker and his belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

PurpleDragon

Most Gracious Queen Bonnie,

It appears that you have a plethora of privateers sailing under Your Letters of Marque, so, I need not fill that role (my position at TRF as vendor employee),  there are masters and mistress of the blades and weapons of all sorts so I need not fill that role (my position at other faires as booth owner).  I am a Dragon who wishes to serve this court in a manner befitting of his kind. You and Your court respect my kind and you honor us in many ways.  I merely seek to return the favor to You dear Queen Bonnie by offering my services as the Your Official Liasion to the Dragon Kingdom, this will allow for me to ensure that all others of my kin and kith shall afford you the proper respect as you so richly deserve.

Thank the for thy time,
Lord Vandor
The Purple Dragon of CHAOS
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Lord Vandor! We are most pleased and honored to make you the Royal Purple Dragon Liaison to the Dragon Kingdom! Grammercy!  We have always been very fond of all dragons!  Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Cloverpogue

since it has been 3 years since I asked my title, I would like to change it if it pleases Her Majesty.
Also, Pirate Joe can't be the royal flirt anymore, he asks if he can have that changed to royal teddybear collector.
~The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves~ Keeper of the Pirate Joe Bear, Capn'Car'nage, Mistress of Mischief~

Queen Bonnie

Dear Clover! That title is more fitting for Pirate joe bear!
We are most pleased to make him our Royal teddy Bear Collector. Perhaps another wing on the castle for his collection is in order?
Wingardium Leviosa!

fluffy tail

Well Old Tinker and Belle it looks like we get kitchen duty.  WooHoo...
Shall we make a picinic for the life-raft? With the Queen's permission of course.

*Sing Gilligan's Island Song to myself*

Hey are we in fresh or salt water in our raft?
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Old Tinker

Oh yes fluffy tail, a picnic it is.
well if thee looks on thee left side of thee raft, it is salt water, on the right - fresh water. so be'n here, there are many chioc'es.
off we go,
to fill the P-I-C a N-I-T  BASKETS
(say'n to himself- "Ya Hey Hey BooBoo, it looks like our kinda place")

i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Queen Bonnie

* Claps hands with glee! * I love pica nicks!  I wonder what will be in the basket!
it will have to be a magically BIG one for everyone here!
Grand idea Old Tinker and fluffy tail! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Old Tinker

fluffy we must move, our most belove'd Queen Bonnie is now expect'n a picnic.
Hmmm, i got thee rum, ale, and mead. will you and Belle take care of thee wine ?
now lets see, what are we forgett'n  :-\
OH, thee food !!!  ;)
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Vostro Majesty,

I would be inclined to request entry into her Majesty's most glorious court, though I fear that as I am not from you kingdom and only recently arrived many of your ways are foreign to me and I will have much to learn.  With such considered how best may I serve thee?

Your Humble Italian,
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

PurpleDragon

~a toothy grin with a low rumbling growl as his head bows slightly to acknowledge the Queens words~

Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

festmum

Quote from: fluffy tail on May 13, 2008, 02:44:59 PM
Well Old Tinker and Belle it looks like we get kitchen duty.  WooHoo...
Shall we make a picinic for the life-raft? With the Queen's permission of course.

*Sing Gilligan's Island Song to myself*

Hey are we in fresh or salt water in our raft?

Must be salt water as you have the Sandwenches aboard!

Queen Bonnie

Viscount Vicente. We will be most pleased to have you join our Royal Court. Tis best if you suggest a title or  area of expertise to me- so I can better bestow a title.
Welcome to our realm!
Do not forget the Scotch, Old Tinker! 
Huzzah for the Sandwenches!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Old Tinker

Oh my, Belle, Belle do you have thee Scotch ? Fluffy, you, do you have thee Scotch. okay ladies, where is it, non on thee shelves, non in thee spirits vault  :o   where is it ?  what ? whom ? Lord Neophyte   ???  when ?  Oh, well he will bring thee bottles back yes, but what about thee contents of 'em  ;) ?  yes,  yes, okay then, i shall return, must run(paddle) to go see Captain Bacardi, he always has a fresh supply, or at least Blue does  ;D.
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far