News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluffy tail

Old Tinker, I have not touch the Scot... ;) oh the Scotch.  Nope don't have that either just the wines.  Rolling a big wedge of cheese out and loaves of warm bread.   Now to find rod and reel to catch a fish.  Mmm grilled with a little lemon on it.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Old Tinker

fluffy, no worry's, me saw Lord Neophyte when i left a moment ago. he was just polish'n thee bottles of Scotch  ::), while gaurd'n them dur'n thee upheaval of our home hear, and now that we are safe and sound, he has return'd with thee treasure minus a bottle  ;D , but there will be plenty for thee picnic.
cheese and fresh bread, Mmmmm, a little beverage and we are about ready.
thanks fluffy,   :-\  is Belle still in thee wine cellar ?  dust'n  ;)
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Mistress Charlotte

Most Royal and Magical Queen Bonnie.

I most respectfully request to be reinstated as:

Mistress Charlotte - Keeper of Disguises and Registrar of the Animagi.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Queen Bonnie

Tis Done Mistress Charlotte! Any who had a position in our other realm is guaranteed the same position- unless they want to change it.
We are pleased to have you here, Mistress Charlotte! And Yes! All the Anamagi still need to be registered.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

fluffy tail

Belle and I are still dusting off the bottles in the cellar. All this dust is making us thirsty, so we make be shy a bottle or two of wine when we are done.  :)

Hey it's a dirty job and someone has to do it ;D
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Vostro Majesty,

I have after much thought concluded that my talents as an Italian would best suit to serve as the Royal Wine Tester (and that includes all forms of the "w(h)ine."  Does vostro majesty approve, or shall ye have me return toward the writing slate once more?

Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Queen Bonnie

We do have a wine taster here or had- but I am a wine afficionado- so another will be good! I do enjoy my wine! As far a Whine Tester? LOL! We are not fond of whining- but if someone must do it- it had better be good and tested on you first! LOL!!
We approve of your new royal position as Royal Whine/wine tester , Viscount. Now tell me, What do you think of this Montepulciano?  Interesting? Fruity but still nice and dry.
Wingardium Leviosa!

fluffy tail

Queen Bonnie, I am more familiar with the German wines so help with the Italian would be nice. More regions better choices.

Welcome to the cellar Visconte Vincente :)

*curtsy and offer you a glass of wine so you can whine.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Gracie Majesty, e gracie fluffy tail!  I hope I can be of some assistance in the ways of both whine and wine.  I must say that this past it was discovered that a Mummer was my long lost sister.  For those of you who know mummers (at least in the Realm of Tampa) they are quite a bit to contend with and I have had much practice in testing their ways of the whine.

To your Majesty, I thank you for hospitality and contend that the wine given is most excellent as the little fruitful flavor is refreshing.  I suggest that you both try this Chianti direct from the cellars of Tuscany.  I think you find it to your liking.
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

eloquentXI

My dear Queen of Everything,

I do wish to have a title but after wracking my brains, I have come up with nothing! Do you have anything in mind?
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Queen Bonnie

To Dear Eloquent ,We do bestow the Title of Royal Court Cutie and mistress of the Magick Box! She made my Evil Pirate twin look  GOOD!  That takes talent! Everyone knows I am the pretty one! Hugs!
LOL!
And for their help and service to myself and my Twin, We do honor a knighthood on Jarrick Rafe. * Wee Claymore taps Jarrick on each shoulder*- Arise Sir Jarrick Rafe. And Dear Element of  Air. You are a true friend to this court and a delight.   We think Royal Duchess of Air and Music and Beauty might be fitting?
And both have joined Foktop! Kill the Peeps! We are most pleased!
Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

anne of oaktower

Greetings, Queen Bonnie. 

I have been to visit the Acorn Wood and have noted that Amras Elfwine is Lord of the Squirrels.  There are others in the wood who may need a guardian and spokesperson, and therefore, I would like to most humbly request a title.  If it please your Majesty, I would be honored to fill the position of  Royal Protector of Chipmunks (and other four-footed furries).

At your service,
Anne of Oaktower

aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Amras Elfwine

I have returned from a northern excursion, and will update as time allows...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Element of Air

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 19, 2008, 07:51:23 PM
To Dear Eloquent ,We do bestow the Title of Royal Court Cutie and mistress of the Magick Box! She made my Evil Pirate twin look  GOOD!  That takes talent! Everyone knows I am the pretty one! Hugs!
LOL!
And for their help and service to myself and my Twin, We do honor a knighthood on Jarrick Rafe. * Wee Claymore taps Jarrick on each shoulder*- Arise Sir Jarrick Rafe. And Dear Element of  Air. You are a true friend to this court and a delight.   We think Royal Duchess of Air and Music and Beauty might be fitting?
And both have joined Foktop! Kill the Peeps! We are most pleased!
Huzzah!

"Bows deeply with a flourish of her skirts at the new title she has been bestowed. While still maintaining her bow of respect and gratitude she raises her eyes to view the Queen of Everything and thank her for the title she has been granted."

Thank you, you are too kind Queen Bonnie.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

You have pleased us greatly with your service and kindness to my Evil Twin! She spoke very highly of you,and Sir Jarrick, Element of Air!
Anne of Oaktower, We are most pleased that you Are to be our Royal protector of Chipmunks!
Huzzah! They are so cute!
I shall be away for a few days on Wizard Business- I shall catch up on Courtly Matters when I return! Grammercy!
Wingardium Leviosa!