News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashly

YES!! We were fixed Friday night thankfully. So glad to hear yours was as well. Now... I am even more ready for fall!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."

C Dragonworks

I can say the one thing we found it hard to live without is water!!! New well is doing AWESOME...No sand...no clay no anything bad...just clear clean water!!! YEAH!!!!

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah to things working properly!!! Glad you are also cool Lady Ashlyn! Great about the new well Cat! Water and A/C are 2 things we all need it TX!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

C Dragonworks

Yes Hard to live without them...but water is the worst... having lived through the hurricane without A/C I found life hard without water... We need more rain.....I hope you get some soon as well! Perhaps riding around nekked chanting rain songs on your riding lawn mower... The farmer around here were threatening to dance nekked in the pastures if it would help! I think it may have scared the rain gods!

Queen Bonnie

No rain here and tonight was our last chance for a while. No lawn mower. no lawn.
Now If I dance naked and sing rain songs- who knows!  There is a funeral home behind Meow Manor- I may raise the dead! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

As long as the dead bring rain!!!! Whatever works! We mopped and washed the truck...I also hung out laundry!

Queen Bonnie

we sure need RAIN! I am watering what is left of my front lawn! That might cause rain?LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Var Greyshadow

Wash the Meowmobile!  It always rains right after you get the carriage clean.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Welsh Wench

Plan an outdoor picnic for about, oh...let's say 100 people. With the provision if it rains, they can all come to your house!   :D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Queen Bonnie

Yesss!!!! Party at Meow Manor! I need that. Twas missed this year. The goddess of rain is still not smiling upon us. Meow Mobile is clean. Still waiting!
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

We sure could use a bit more here! I am watering nearly daily to keep the roses in bloom and the other plants alive!!!! Have done all my rain things and still not getting much!!! Perhaps I need to wash the horse trailer too!

C Dragonworks

OK I said rain not wind!!!! We had a really STRONG wind storm with a little tiny amount of rain... so whoever turned on teh wind spells here kindly turn them off!!!

Amras Elfwine

Greetings all, from your itenerant scribe...starting Tuesday, after Rendezvous, I shall be doing an overhaul and update of the thread. Let me know of anything needing attention. As always, your patience, and most of all, your friendship, are both treasured.

Cheers!
Amras
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Queen Bonnie

Good to see you back here Amras! Hugs! Wish I was going to Renndevous!
Sigh and love to all there!
Twas not my doing with the weather Cat.
Icky Sticky here today and no rain.
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

It has looked like storms all day but NOTHING... UGGHH! I have two new dolls coming. One is a Sophia Kruz...Madame Alexander the other is Ashton Drake Delilah Noir.... if you look them up you may like them.... I am excited...New dollies! I am trading leather doll goodies....