News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashly

Hi Amras!! Glad to see you!

Queen Bonnie, we surely need to pull out the spell books and do something about this heat and lack of downpour! Our glorious first day of Autumn is almost upon us and I fear we shall spend it sweating!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."

Count Adolfo

If I may, Majesty, I'd like to toast today all the members of Your Royal Court who are active duty or veterans of military duty... all those who are fire department or police department... all those who are in service not only to You, Majesty, but to all of us.

I raise my mug and tip my hat to all of you.
There are no words to express my appreciation

Hip hip... Huzzah!

Tammy

Well said Count!
Hip Hip Huzzah!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Count!  I raise a toast to all who serve and have served! Huzzah and thanks to all!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

C Dragonworks

Welsh Wench

Beloved Queen Bonnie--

On behalf of the Royal Order of The Sandwenches, I would like to bring Muffin into the order.

She has her own towel and is engaged to the cabana boy.... ;D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Welsh Wench on October 27, 2009, 12:43:33 PM
Beloved Queen Bonnie--

On behalf of the Royal Order of The Sandwenches, I would like to bring Muffin into the order.

She has her own towel and is engaged to the cabana boy.... ;D

Hey....wait a minute....the cabana boy???  :o  Oh wait that is me...nevermind..  :P
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Captain Jack Wolfe

Remember, Bacardi?  I'm the other cabana boy.  :D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Queen Bonnie

LOL! Grand idea Welsh Wench! Muffin is a great candidate for Sandwench! I approve!Huzzah!
I need a cabana boy! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Muffin

Well thank you!!! I would be proud to call myself a Sandwench!!  :-* I do so adore the smell of coconut oil in the morning!

Now cabana boy(s) fetch me a beer! and make it a Red Stripe Mon!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Queen Bonnie

Too quiet in here! Where is everyone?  Off Fighting  Evil Peeps?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Old Tinker

your Majesty,
hope thee had a excellent Christmas and New Year.
your servants are here and always on the lookout for those vile peeps.
there are many of thy's FOKTOP forces that are "Castleteers", and they are planning a "Gather'n" at "Loveland Castle" in Ohio.
this will come about in March, and a strategic planning session for the upcome'n Easter season, (when the peeps always return in force), will be held.
your royal military liaison at your service,
be well, treat well,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Anna Iram

Mayhaps a bit of Albanacch will warm the place up and give those pesky peeps a good scottish warning as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUgVn0bGSj8&feature=related

Queen Bonnie

Lovely to hear from you Old Tinker. My holidays were a mixed bag. I got a stray kitten- good- and have been fighting Nargles as well as evil peeps! see News from Meow Manor for my doings!
We are most pleased to have the Castleteers taking care of the Evil Peeps at Loveland!
There will be NO Peeps ar Sherwood! I will be recruiting heavily for FOKTOPand hopefully robin and his merrie men might help in the fight against Peeps too!
!My warm regards to you and Belle! Hugs too!
I can see the peeps running away already from Albanacch! Huzzah to Scots music! I have it on good authority Peeps Hate Bagpipes!
Wingardium Leviosa!

festmum

Quote from: Muffin on October 27, 2009, 03:57:28 PM
Well thank you!!! I would be proud to call myself a Sandwench!!  :-* I do so adore the smell of coconut oil in the morning!

Now cabana boy(s) fetch me a beer! and make it a Red Stripe Mon!!  ;D

A great addition to the Sandwenches!!!

My Queen, I am so sorry for my absence in your court.  It has been a very long time.  The recovery efforts of your southernmost pirate port move very slowly.  I have been up to my hip high pirate boots in restore efforts!