Kingdom Of Glenlivet > Queen Bonnie's Realm

Courtly Matters

<< < (77/78) > >>

Ice Mage:
Hello Wonderful Members of her most Royal Court.  I have returned from my Long Journey into dark and forgotten realms.  To Once Again, Rejoin my Family here in the Court.

Trillium:
Welcome back good sir! The court has sadly been very quiet lately but a few of us lurk in the corners keeping away the cobwebs!

Ice Mage:
Perhaps it is time to once again breathe life into these sleepy halls.  Awaken those who have quietly slumbered, and bring in a new generation to mentor and carry her Majesty's Queendom into the future.

Ice Mage:
It appears her most Majestic and Royal Queen Bonnie, has lost much of her court.  Those of us who still stand for her and the late Lord A, Need to stand up and be counted.  Let's bring this court and Kingdom to life once more.  I was strolling through the kingdom of Fairehaven last fall, and a Pirate noticed the symbol of our kingdom on my doublet.  He commented on how that's a rare sight these days.  Almost like our Kingdom is an ancient civilization, of which has long since fallen.  I say it shall never be lost or fallen, so long as we keep it alive.

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh:
I once had the pleasure of meeting Queen Bonnie at Tex renfest many years ago. I hope others will return and make R/F what it once used to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version