News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 19, 2008, 07:51:23 PM
To Dear Eloquent ,We do bestow the Title of Royal Court Cutie and mistress of the Magick Box! She made my Evil Pirate twin look  GOOD!  That takes talent! Everyone knows I am the pretty one! Hugs!
LOL!
And for their help and service to myself and my Twin, We do honor a knighthood on Jarrick Rafe. * Wee Claymore taps Jarrick on each shoulder*- Arise Sir Jarrick Rafe. And Dear Element of  Air. You are a true friend to this court and a delight.   We think Royal Duchess of Air and Music and Beauty might be fitting?
And both have joined Foktop! Kill the Peeps! We are most pleased!
Huzzah!

Grammercy, Your Majesty. It is truly an honour. Be safe wherever your magical travelings take you.  :)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Queen Bonnie

Worry Not! I always have my wands and magick crystals with me!
Hugs to all here!
See thee Anon!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

anne of oaktower

Grammercy, Good Queen!  It is an honor to serve thee in such a fashion.  No chipmunk in the kingdom shall come to harm under my watch.  Likewise, the wee creatures have pledged their allegiance to thee in ridding the kingdom of evil peeps.  They shall be ever vigilant and report all evil peep intruders to me at once.

At your service,
Anne of Oaktower
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Seryn

Dearest Queen Bonnie,

Tis been two or more years since I asked to be named Bearer of the Bodice Rum.  However, I have found a new and delightful career and would therefore humbly request that I may be "Maker of Pastries and Cakes."  If this pleases her Highness, I would be greatly honoured.

Sidra/Boom Boom
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Jean Pierre Dewell

Bonjour to all and to Queen Bonnie
I  have looked at the list and what a wonderful list of people indeed but I didn't see my name Jean Pierre Dewell...Royal Musketeer to Queen Bonnie protecter of the wine, protecter of all Mesdames, Protecter of what ever else I can think of lol. Anyway just wanted to let Queen Bonnie my sword is always here for her and for all. Remember

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer
All for One and One for All!!
LONG LIVE THE MUSKETEERS!!

Element of Air

On closing cannon on Memorial Day of Scarorough Renaissance Festival the good King HenryVIII proclaimed that just as on the first cannon of opening day the entire season of Scarborough 2008 was dedicated to Lord Ambrosius.

(If I had heard correctly)
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Element of Air! I am honored that our good King Henry did proclaim that!
Sidra/ boobBoom We are pleased to grant your new title as Royal Pastry Chef. Cakes are good- but hope you can also do pies?
Jean Pierre Dewell . We Are most pleased to have you as our Royal Musketeer and protector. I have always had a soft spot for Musketeers after reading Alexander Dumas in my early years! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Jean Pierre Dewell

Thank you my queen!!
Yes I do love the books I had them but lost many  years ago but I will get them back that's for sure lol.
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer
All for One and One for All!!
LONG LIVE THE MUSKETEERS!!

Amras Elfwine

I have returned from a long patrol...I shall act in my capacity of Queen's Regent and make updates tomorrow eveing, after my Acorn Watchers meeting... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

fluffy tail

Queen Bonnie it was an honor to meet you in TN.  Even with liquid sunshine everyone was having fun.

I'm still keeping the pots and pans shiny and the wine cellar stocked.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Queen Bonnie

I was so pleased to meet you in Person, Fluffy Tail! You are doing a wonderous job! Hugs! I also loved meeting Old Tinker and Belle! So many at Renndevous are Royal Court friends! Good to give hugs in person!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Trillium

And Bonnie gives good hugs!! :D
Got faerie dust?

Old Tinker

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 02, 2008, 06:25:12 PM
I was so pleased to meet you in Person, Fluffy Tail! You are doing a wonderous job! Hugs! I also loved meeting Old Tinker and Belle! So many at Renndevous are Royal Court friends! Good to give hugs in person!

as all know now, this Old Tinker has been grant'd his second wish to fulfil his dreams.
first was to meet me love of me life, and that was grant'd many years ago by me Belle say'n yes to me request,
second was to meet me Queen Bonnie before leave'n this good earth, and now that has been grant'd also.
me life is complete, thank thee Lord.
a special thanks to that one that keeps secrets so well, our Lady Nicolette. not a better person have we met through our journey on these R/F forum boards.
so back to business, fluffy tail, what a second thee are, maintain'n thee kitchens and wine cellar while me Belle and me were a'travel'n. thank thee much.
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

fluffy tail

Tis no problem keeping the kitchens and wine cellar up for our Queen.

*Wish I could of met you and Belle that weekend.*
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Old Tinker

Quote from: fluffy tail on June 03, 2008, 02:50:13 PM
Tis no problem keeping the kitchens and wine cellar up for our Queen.

*Wish I could of met you and Belle that weekend.*

Ahh, so sorry fluffy tail, there where so many, and thee knows this Old Tinker is kinda shy. we're sorry for not croos'n thy path in Tenn. any other Ren Fest thee shall attend in this area? Oh, yes yes this is court business, how else can we keep all neat (dust'n) and a clean wine cellar (drunk..-%$&&**@!1~~~``), Belle did i say that out loud. drat....
Tink
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far