News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Courtly Matters

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Lady de la Warr on June 16, 2008, 07:16:10 PM
Your Most High and Excellent Majesty,

As for those evil peeps - they have not a chance if they choose to come against ME regarding jewel expertise!! I shall easily keep them at bay! And grammercy Count Adolfo for your vote of confidence. As you have seen my jewels first hand you do definitely know I speak the truth!

As an expert in Peep psychology, I do believe they fear you in the area of jewel expertise.
As a lover of shiny things and beautiful women, I am certain that you are as formidable a jewel expert as I could surmise in a thousand meetings.
:D

Lady de la Warr

Grammercy again good Count!!

Whew!! I apologize for my absence of late Your Majesty, but I have been toiling day and night in the jewel coffers. You have QUITE a collection there Your Grace! I'm almost finished with my inventory in fact. But I DO have a question.....or two.....

Perchance, in your recollection, has your evil twin sister stolen.........ummmmm.......BORROWED and returned any of your rubies or moonstones?????

Queen Bonnie

Indeed! My Evil Twin loves Rubies and moonstones and opals too. She always helps herself to those when she comes. I do get most returned with threats of my magick- To think I trust her! Might she have switched them for paste?  Pirates!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Sir LJ

Just thought I'd drop in. Thank you Amras for getting the court appointments back up for all to see!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on July 05, 2008, 07:44:32 PM
Just thought I'd drop in. Thank you Amras for getting the court appointments back up for all to see!

Lord Jarhead, **General,
just thought we would let you know,
we have thy back cover'd.
Old Tinker and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah FOKTOP! Kill the Peeps! I think the evil ones are in hiding to escape the Summer heat! It is too quiet here!
Be vigilant!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Count Adolfo

With temperatures in the mid 90s here today, I am certain no Peeps will brave the scorching heat.

Queen Bonnie

I have it on good authority that peeps also hate humidity! They tend to ooze and seep!
  Seeping peeps! ? LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

BrotherThomas

Lord Elfwine,

I sent a petition to Her Majesty asking to be reinstated as the Superior General of the Order of Queen Bonnie, Her Majesty's band of militant monks.

If you wouldst update the register, I would be greatly in thy debt.

Grammercy!

fluffy tail

Getting the royal hall ready for a big birthday celebration for Queen Bonnie and DB.

Ale, mead, wine, and other refreshments will be serviced.
And as always food galore.

IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Old Tinker

gosh fluffy, this Old Tinker just can not keep up with thee,
me Belle stand ready to clean the wine cellar again, (me wonders if anyone will actully go down there, seems Belle always starts down there).
me's brought back the linens for the tables, they are back cleaned from the wash'n wench's.
polish - polish'n de'silver -  thats it, me's knew there was something me's were forget'n.
cake !! the cake, BELLE ,  FLUFFY whoms make'n the cake  :o  Oh, rum cake, mmmm can we test it  ;D
my my so much to do, Ah there's dust on that window sill',
oh boy,that rug needs beat'n ----
good thing fluufy tail has start'd already. she be a good one ya know.
huh, what? only a couple of days, oh my, off to it,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
(hi fluffy tail  :-* )
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Queen Bonnie

I do love a neat clean wine cellar! Grammercy to Belle!
PSSS! My evil Twin sister loves Rum cake! Not too much cake- but lots O rum!
But I love PIE!  Forget the 4 and 20 blackbirds though-Too much singing- blueberry will be fine! they are nice and quiet!
LOL!
Hugs to you all!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Rani Zemirah

My Lady Majesty,

As one of the Wandering folk, it is not generally in my nature to bend the knee. However, as Lady de la Warr so astutely pointed out, I, too, fall under the category of "Everything". Tho' I am quite new to your Realm, I would count myself most Honored to be included amongst such esteemed company. So, humbly I petition the court for an Official Royal Appointment (or two).

I have many skills which I would offer the Crown.

I have traveled through many lands on my lifelong journey, and have visited many Courts, learning much of Foreign Protocol. Perhaps I could offer my services as Royal Ambassador At Large.

I have some small skill as Drabarni, or fortune teller and herbalist. Might I request Royal Skryer? Perhaps Royal Keeper of the Herbs?

I have been known to pen the odd poem, story or ballad, frequently using as many words as possible. Perhaps I could occupy the position of Royal Minister in Charge of Ensuring the Maximum Usage of Verbosity (Minister of Wordiness, for short)?  ;D

One other skill would I share with the Court, if it please. I am a Master Kilt Collector, although of late I collect only with the aid of a Magic Box (so say I, and none to say me nay  ;)). I would be honored to occupy the post of Royal Kilt Collector and Chronicler. After all, only the finest of kilts, collected from the "finest" of kilt... displays, will do for the Royal Collection!

Someday, Majesty, I would also aspire to Debaucherette, but I feel that needs testing in the flesh, so perhaps when 'ere we meet in person I might apply myself to attain that position. At the present I will sharpen my skills in anticipation of that Happy Day!

I most humbly submit my petition, and await with baited breath your Gracious reply.

Most Sincerely,
Rani Zemirah
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Queen Bonnie

You do have a lot of talents, Rani Zamirah! We have no Royal Kilt collectors in our court although we have many inspectors and kilted laddies!
I am very pleaded to make you our Royal Collector of Kilts! Huzzah! We shall start with that- tis a big job!
We shall await with anticipation the viewing of the finest of your collection!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Rani Zemirah

HUZZAH!!! I will strive to bring honor to this most glorious of appointments, my Lady, and commit myself most thoroughly to it's accomplishment!

There will be some delay in viewing, unfortunately, since I have recently been attacked by a Most Vile Wizard who has stolen the magic from my previous large magic box, making it difficult for me to retrieve portraits of the collection and so far impossible for my small magic box to communicate with my new large magic box! I will puzzle it out, however, and discharge my duties in good order. You may count on me, Madame! After all, what Lady of the realm can say she has a more... rewarding... err... position?  LOL

Yours,
Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede