News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WELCOME GARBERS..... Please read prior to posting

Started by FaireMare, May 10, 2008, 12:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaireMare

Welcome to the new and hopefully TEMPORARY home.  I  do think that the location of our new castle is a great one though and I love the that the host and hostess opened it up for us.

Now to buisness....

Guidelines

1. Play Nice.  We welcome all level of Festival garbers from fantasy to Down right accurate.  From Novice to verteran performer....  We are all encompasing.  Please take time and consideration in your responces to questions.  Any post that comes across as "Snarkie"(rude and condencending) will be labled as plague and burned.  Snarking in it's worst can lead to suspension and even banning.

2.  VENDORS :  please remember that this is not an area for you to advertise your products.  HOWEVER we do appreciate your input and even general info about your product.  

3.  Selling of items is not going to happening for the time being. When we do re-open the thread, you will be informed.

4.  Cant say it enough, NICE NICE NICE  

Key abbreviations you may see a lot of :

H/A = Historically Accurate
J/F = Just for Fun
FA = Fantasy
FM = hehehe... me

Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat.  Please keep in mind that I am a single parent at a new job and it could take a couple of days to get back to you.

If you dont hear from me, feel free to contact JOHN or DEADBiSHOP for assistance.

Trillium

Being the new moderator, I was going to type up a new topic on rules, but Mare said it all perfectly.
I'm new to this so please be patient with me.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or issues!
Play nice and enjoy! :D
Got faerie dust?

Lady Catharine

I'm looking for an online vendor,I only remember his first name is Felix..
Gramercy!
'A feast is made for laughter,
and wine maketh merry'

Lady Catharine

Found him
Felix Needleworthy
Has anyone had garb done by him..?
'A feast is made for laughter,
and wine maketh merry'

Ms Trish

Quote from: Lady Catharine on March 18, 2013, 07:20:55 AM
Found him
Felix Needleworthy
Has anyone had garb done by him..?
I have not but have friends that have. He does a beautiful job! (and I'm not just saying that because we're friends ;) )
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!