News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Barely Balanced

Started by Lady Tess, July 19, 2008, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

Does anybody know if they will be at the faire next year? They were there last year and I think they're AWESOME!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I think they were at CRF last year.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Tess

Barely Balanced was not at CRF last year. Exentrik was.

Barely Balanced is Cameron, Dreagn & Casey. Exentrik is two young guys, don't remember their names.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oy thank thee Lady Tess, I get around you know!   ::)  to Faires that is, lots and lots of Faires!  heehee
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Tess

I wish I could go to more Renaissance Festivals.

I've been to The Carolina Renaissance Festival since I was 15. I've been to The Georgia Renaissance Festival three or four weekends and The Carolina Renaissance Festival twice.

My uncle lives in Arizona. I would LOVE to stay with his family for a weekend to go to The Renaissance Festival there.

Lairde Guardn

Lady Tess,
There are many that wish they could attend more faires, and some of them are also in the Charlotte area.......I do know that we seem to always have at least one member from the Clan M'Crack traveling from that area to our family gathering at whatever faire it is that month, maybe you could arrange to car pool with them when you see us post a new adventure to somewhere.   
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Nailin

Barely Balanced was not at Kingston upon Hull/ NCRF in 08' and were greatly missed
The performers for Exentrik are Nick and Jeffery
Nick and Jeffery performed at NCRF 08' as Exentrik
Nick is also our guildehead for the fantasy and does an amazing job
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894