News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What's for supper?

Started by Baron Doune, July 20, 2008, 05:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Doune

Doing an easy tonight.

Canned chow mein with a chicken breast and shrimp added to it with rice.

Marietta Graziella

white chicken chili...

I know it's hot, but this just sounds good.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Taffy Saltwater

My pots and pans have been boxed and moved to the storage unit, so I may go pick up a sammich somewhere.  I'm thinking a Jason's California Club - turkey, cheese, bacon and sprouts on a croissant, w/a fruit bowl.  Good stuff.
Sveethot!

theChuck

just got back from a weekend of traveling, so.. probably not much. maybe a sandwich and some quick frozen stuff.
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Welsh Wench

Chili con carne with marble rye slathered with peanut butter.
I haven't even eaten yet!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Tygrkat

Carry out from the Chinese Buffet/Sushi place....too humid to cook or do any dishes tonight  :P

...and a cold, cold beer  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

jinx

We had grilled steak (well, mostly the hubby and the roomie had steak...I had a sliver), -real- sour cream and chive mashed taters, and corn canned from my great-grandpas garden last summer.  Mmmm.

(And roasted garlic rye chips for dessert?)
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Kiss-me-Kate

It was Grandma's 80th today.  We took her to Red Lobster.  (her favorite)

I had the steak, with baked potato.  I don't like sea food. 

I have to say, I like mine from home better.

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

KeeperoftheBar

Taco Bell.... Life can be tough when you are unmarried.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Home made Taco's. it was Toki's choice between my meatloaf which he loves and mashed potato's or Taco's. He took Taco's
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

appljx

Homemade fried chicken and mac & cheese :)  (with the leftovers made into chicken salad for lunch tomorrow!!)

Lady Donna

Kids picked chicken cordon bleu with cheesy mashed potatoes.  Orange jell-o for dessert  ;D
May the sun always shine upon your path

Ginette

Everything sounds so good!  I had left overs.   :(
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Noble Dreg

Kid's had swim'n and baseball tonight, had to keep it simple.  "No-Name" Salmon.  Trust me, if you like salmon you will love this stuff.  Little 'turkey popper' timer comes out when it's done.  Darn tastey!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

maelstrom0370

We're getting ready to head downstate tomorrow so we kept it simple....PIZZA!!!! and Lil Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls for dessert!