News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What's for supper?

Started by Baron Doune, July 20, 2008, 05:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kett

Salmon patties and noodles. Nom nom nom. Oh and red wine...

JimsDana

Chicken and stars. (I been sick)
Take my hand and walk with me through life, or send me in the general direction, then point and laugh!

Rani Zemirah

Scones and milk...

There was no cooking happening in this house tonight... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

JimsDana

Home fried chicken, brown gravy and mashed skin on potatoes!
Take my hand and walk with me through life, or send me in the general direction, then point and laugh!

Lady Kett

While "the" party was on Saturday, 5/26, today was the official date of our 25th wedding anniversary. Not so much what we had for dinner (although you can clearly see that!), but what "our" favorite Outback in the world does for us:

Merlin the Elder

Where's that bloody "like" button when you need one?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Kett

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on May 30, 2012, 12:51:51 PM
Where's that bloody "like" button when you need one?

LOL aren't they the best? I wish they were closer to Waxahachie so we could take y'all there sometime when you're in town!

Bonny Pearl

That is so sweet LK!

Tonight we are having bbq ribs, ranch potato salad, beans and salad.  I love grilling yuuummmmmm. :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

beckgam462

Fried rabbit, baby potatoes with sweetpeas in cream sauce, so the with says
in the bilge with the vermin
Procrastination wannabe
Life Time member "Cottonbalers"';  Volens et Potens

JimsDana

Fresh pineapple, strawberries!

Rani Zemirah

Salad of baby field greens and spinach with sliced chicken breast, vine ripened tomatoes, cheddar and colby/jack cheeses, and bleu cheese dressing... and a cupcake.  Oh, and a Blue Sky all natural Black Cherry soda. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Bonny Pearl

Left over bbq mmmmmmmm :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on June 03, 2012, 11:56:48 AM
Don't you love it when that happens?  When I do my **nearly** famous BBQ ribs and/or chicken, I intentionally make extra because I'm one of those people who loves good leftovers. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that the A/C has failed, and we're likely headed to a hotel for the next couple of nights, I'd fire up the grill for some BBQ this afternoon...

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on June 03, 2012, 01:59:16 PM
Quote from: Bonny Pearl on June 03, 2012, 11:56:48 AM
Don't you love it when that happens?  When I do my **nearly** famous BBQ ribs and/or chicken, I intentionally make extra because I'm one of those people who loves good leftovers. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that the A/C has failed, and we're likely headed to a hotel for the next couple of nights, I'd fire up the grill for some BBQ this afternoon...

Hope the A/C is an easy fix, Merlin, and doesn't take much of a toll on your wallet!  I know how miserable it can be to have no way to get cool in that kind of heat/humidity, and it's not only miserable, but it can be down right dangerous, as well! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

It was minor, a quick fix, and not expensive! I'm thrilled! Think I'll take the old lady out for tacos...