News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone else getting excited?

Started by Lady Celynn, August 08, 2008, 09:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor M

Quote from: Marilou on August 22, 2008, 08:49:07 AM
    The PTB may create/own/run the venue, but you wonderful people make it the amazingly entertaining time that it is.

Aw shucks, Marilou.  I'm getting misty-eyed just reading that.  We in the cast would be nothing if we didn't have any patrons to entertain.  We really are an interactive entertainment venue, so you are as much a part of the faire as any of us.

I look forward to seeing all of you throughout the day, and especially to raising a glass together during pub sing.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Celynn

I am a playtron and have to say that this weekend was incredible.  We (my daughter and husband) had so much fun.  There was just so much positive energy with the terrific cast, wonderful performers, fun shop keepers and of course the family of other Renn enthusiasts.  I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed the PRF more.  If opening weekend is any example, then this will be the best year ever for our Renn Fest.

BTW the shire has never looked better.  All the new shops and building add a lot to the atmosphere.   The only less than gushing note would have to be the food, it's still boring and bland.  (sigh)