News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What's Your Favorite Place At KCRF?

Started by Craigmeister, October 26, 2013, 01:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

I made my 4th trip to Bonner Springs this year.  For some reason, I kept going back to the Olde North Bramble.  I couldn't figure out exactly why though.  Is it the wide, long lane?  Is the very high tree canopy?  Is anyone else enamored with this part of the fest?

I like the Dunwoodie Dell Stage and Casteel Galleries vendor right next door a lot too!  I have pics of both at www.meistersrealm.com
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Merlin the Elder

Isn't that the area kind of down in a valley? Gravity may have had something to do with us being drawn there... ::)   But, yeah...it's a very pleasant area.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Craigmeister

Yes, it's kind of in the valley there.  Maybe I don't have Scottish Highland blood in me after all.  Hmm.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.