News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Photographs

Started by IanRichardSharpe, July 07, 2008, 07:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanRichardSharpe

I was wondering if anyone who took pics might have any of Erika or I performing at the faire?  Our camera failed to function and we got not a single photo of the experience.  If anyone has any photos, please email me privately.  Thank you!

Ian Richard Sharpe
Tax Collector for the King, friend of the Lord High Constable
The Venerable Lord Richard the Perplexed of Tempting St M

Cuhail

Hey man! It's Cuhail. (I was the guy tellling Jessica to kick ya in the marbles! ;D ). Yes, I got pix of the interaction at Serendipity. My wifey took a bunch. I'll load them onto a CD-ROM and bring them this coming weekend. Stop by Serendipity on Saturday.

Here's a tease.

Nice work by the way!

Cuhail 8)
Honor before Gold!

IanRichardSharpe

LOL!  I didn't know anyone got that on film!  Thank you kindly for that!  I know the folks will enjoy that one, lol!!!   We won't be there this weekend, but I suspect we'll be up the following weekend.  Will you be there on the 19th/20th?  See you then!

Cuhail

PM sent. Hope I've helped!

Cuhail 8)
Honor before Gold!

Etoile

Lovely, now I'm on the Intrawebz... ;)

BTW, the girl standing behind us laughing is Erica.  I'm sad that you'd get so close and not remember my name. :P

IanRichardSharpe

I am terribly sorry, my love.  Glad to see you on the web!  :)  I have you all over myspace and facebook as well.  Quite popular, those photos.  You're a celebrity!

Etoile

Fancy that, I am on both!   :D  In what groups would I find them?