News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

USAF Pewter Mug

Started by Taffy Saltwater, May 10, 2008, 08:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffy Saltwater

I have a USAF pewter mug that is needing a good home.   Let me know if you're interested so I'll know to bring it along to Scarby next Saturday.
Sveethot!

eloquentXI

USAF you say? Could I inquire for photos, as it could make the perfect gift from my big brother, who's at the Academy right now.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Taffy Saltwater

If you're brother would like this used mug, I'll bring it w/me to Scarby.  I'd like to give this to someone who'll use it - and since it's already dinged, he doesn't have to worry about hurting it.  The medal is raised blue enamel, with a fist holding lightening bolts and an olive branch, w/USAF stamped above it.  I'm not charging for it - found it at Salvation Army and thought I'd pass it along.  Let me know.

ETA:  I'll be there on Saturday for Pirate Invasion - hope to see you then.  Thanks!
Sveethot!

eloquentXI

That would be absolutely lovely, as I'd love to pass it along to him after I get a bit of use out of it. Are you sure you don't want anything for it?

And aye, I'll be there next weekend, Saturday only so it'll perfect. I'd love for you to join everyone at my birthday toast, Taffy!

Taffy Saltwater

Let me know where & when, hun.  I look forward to lifting a glass to you. 
Sveethot!

Ottheinrich

That was a beautiful mug.

It was so nice to meet you Taffy Saltwater

eloquentXI

Thank you so much for the mug, Taffy! I really do love it!

Taffy Saltwater

It was a pleasure meeting so many of the R/F'ers.  I look forward to the "next time", whenever & wherever that may be. Huzzah to us!
Sveethot!