News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official hello

Started by Kathleen MacFerno, July 23, 2008, 10:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathleen MacFerno

So blushing talked me into making a formal introduction here on the Colorado boards which I suppose is a good idea seeing as how I haven't done so since the old site... and I changed my name. So here goes:

Hi I'm Cailey (or Leona or Kathleen depending), it's my second season working at the faire as one of the two magician's assistants in the Arsene of Paris show; I'm the smaller, blonder, and younger of the two. But I also spend time at the front gate in the morings and following Wilsome the fire manipulator around with marsmallows in the parade and at his show. I might not know a lot of you because believe it or not I'm somewhat shy about coming up to people and starting up conversations but if you come start one with me (in a non-creepy way) i'll nearly always partake! I'm really a nice person and can be quite fun around those I know well enough but apparently I tend to look angry if I'm jut standing around... so if you can get past that and make an effort I promise to return it LOL! So I guess that's it!

PEACE.

PS   May I just say that I adore my "job" because it's so incredibly fun and itis because of all of the awaesome people I work with that make it so! So here's to the friendships I have and those I intend to make. 

Mistress Charlotte

Welcome...........  Come by and say hi.  I never leave my gazebo.  I'm a captured audience so you can't go wrong.   I promice I don't bite........  hard............
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Aislynn

Yay, welcome! I like when you come talk to us on exit gate in the morning. :)

Saber

Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on July 23, 2008, 10:39:06 PM
Welcome...........  Come by and say hi.  I never leave my gazebo.  I'm a captured audience so you can't go wrong.   I promice I don't bite........  hard............

**snort**

HIIIIIIIIIIII 

I will be around this weekend in all of my blueness... perhaps with a favor or two as well :D

Blushing

Huzzah ... glad to see you "here" ... and I'm sure I'll see you at faire this weekend.  =)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Mistress Charlotte

Quote from: Saber on July 23, 2008, 11:10:21 PM
Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on July 23, 2008, 10:39:06 PM
perhaps with a favor or two as well :D

You want me to bring my fangs huh!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Shoni the Shilent

Well buy my pickle, you wont go wrong. Im on the right side of the faire, when you walk in. So yeah. :)
Welcome! Here, anyway.

Francisco Paula

Hello Leona,

I'm the creepy pirate that kissed your hand on sunday.

Guess i need some practice on the creepy part.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Hi Leona

I don't work at faire, but I visit when I can. I and Toki will be there this and closing weekend. Hopefully we can meet. I usually wear a deep red Tudor dress with huge fur sleeves and a French Hood, but this weekend I will not be wearing that dress, I want to wear something I have had for a while, but never worn, along with something I just bought at my last visit. If you find Toki, you'll find me. Toki is in a burgandy doublet with black and more black and even more black. We hope to meet you.  :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Kathleen MacFerno

Goodness! I suppose I have some people to visit this weekend (if I can)! I'm officially "working" until about 4 and I usually don't get out and about until like 5:30 but if you se me wandering around feel free to wave and I will try to do the same if I can keep the circuts in my brain connected long enough to remember :)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Those of use who have no idea what you look like, don't know what/who to look for? I'll try to see if I can catch your show as I must take many pictures for the possibility of having some published in the new Faire Magazine coming out soon to compete with Renaissance Magazine
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

Welcome to my site!

I'll be in and around my booth for most of the day, right up the hill from the Rose Stage.  If not, I'm usually located at Charlotte's gazebo or listening to Owain Phyfe.   :D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ginger

Hello :)

I watch you all day long :P in a non creeper kind of way :)

And and and I still love your glass slipper necklace! It's pretty much my favorite necklace ever!
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Kathleen MacFerno

haha yeah, you wouldn't believe how many people don't make the glass slipper connection and think it's just some cheesy high heeled shoe on a ribbon. SIGH some people's kids!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Kathleen MacFerno on July 25, 2008, 11:19:21 AM
haha yeah, you wouldn't believe how many people don't make the glass slipper connection and think it's just some cheesy high heeled shoe on a ribbon. SIGH some people's kids!

BTW your profile pic won't work because it's from Nelson Chen's site. You need to save it to another spot on a server, then link it back. But I found what you looklike, and will be on the hunt for you. Plus with Ginger saying she see's your show, I know which stage it is.

See you tomorrow... I hope
"The Metal Maiden"