News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

29 foot trailer

Started by moonshine jeff, March 10, 2014, 07:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonshine jeff

we're planning on bringing our trailer this weekend for teh 3 day weekend but i have a question. i know the first left into open camping is to tight for me to make the turn with the trailer but is i go a little past it (by trash tribe/the claw) will i be able to easily make the left turn there with my trailer? also if i wanted to leave the trailer in the campground for the rest of teh season (i have a friend of faire pass) what do i need to do

mpullen

Saw you ask the saw quetion in PM, but answering here in case others have the same question.

No, the road by Trash Tribe is in the Clan reserved camping area.  You would have to loop all the way around to get to where you need to go.

Just after the "cross-road (where the trees block a long trailer from turning)" is another sand road on the left. This circles around the area where RVs and travel trailers should set-up.

If you are not coming out until Friday, you might have a problem finding a suitable spot. Since the campgrounds will open at noon Thursday, I expect the General/Open campgrounds to get packed by Friday evening.

moonshine jeff

Quote from: mpullen on March 10, 2014, 08:09:01 AM
Saw you ask the saw quetion in PM, but answering here in case others have the same question.

No, the road by Trash Tribe is in the Clan reserved camping area.  You would have to loop all the way around to get to where you need to go.

Just after the "cross-road (where the trees block a long trailer from turning)" is another sand road on the left. This circles around the area where RVs and travel trailers should set-up.

If you are not coming out until Friday, you might have a problem finding a suitable spot. Since the campgrounds will open at noon Thursday, I expect the General/Open campgrounds to get packed by Friday evening.

so that sand road would be wide enough for my trailer to get in? (thats the road i was thinking of) i would get there right when the campground opens on thursday