News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Crazy Life

Started by Catherine DArtois, March 14, 2014, 07:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine DArtois

For the past two years, my health has been going downhill. I still have no diagnosis beyond "Chronic Fatigue," but I've been too weak too regularly (and fall randomly) to be a reliable worker. Anyway, now my husband (our sole wage earner) is losing his job effective the end of this month.  There's a chance he may get it back in August, but I'm not a gambler. We put our house for sale cheap and it is under contract ( we can't afford the house payment with no salary, and will be staying in a family home for a short time until we can figure something else out).  He's a master electrician in central Texas, but also has experience in tax preparation. We are both preachers, as well, and can do pulpit supply or other speaking engagements. We've got two kids and need income. Any and all prayers appreciated.

Catherine D'Artois
McLotofUs charter member
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus

Merlin the Elder

Don't know if you want help from a Druid, but I'll cast some spells for you.  I wish your family the best...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Traveler

I'll be praying for you, ma'am.  Not only for healing and restoration for you, but also concerning your family and financial situation.
May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.  May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rains fall soft upon your fields.  And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand. - A Simple Traveler.

Catherine DArtois

Thank you. For the wishes and for the prayers.

Catherine D'Artois
McLotofUs charter member
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus