News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mini invasion coming on Celtic weekend

Started by Hausfrau Monica, March 31, 2014, 04:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausfrau Monica

The excitement is building....flights are booked...the cabin is booked....its happening!!!

Ian Maxwell and I will be there.  We are hoping that others are coming from Idaho, Oklahoma and Texas.

Chime in if you can join us and let the festivities begin. 

CoRF welcomed me so wonderfully last summer...I can't wait to be there again and enjoy more time with everyone (no food poisoning this time please).

Norfolk

We're looking forward to seeing you both in Larkspur!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Hausfrau Monica

As are we, your Grace.  Please extend greetings to your lovely Duchess.

Bogie

The lady and I will be in attendance on the Celtic Weekend as well.

Norfolk

Oswyn Fenecote

Hello beauties!

I'll be at the faire this year, as a worker! So, theres a good chance I won't be able to join in the festivities directly. :( I will however be there during the week!

-Os
Oswyn Fenecote

Francisco Paula

Come by the Rose stage and see the great cat show and say hi to me. I will be the big guy first telling people what not to do when we have a tiger on stage than after that i will be standing on the side keeping the stupid people back from the cats, don't want the kids to loose their parents.

Hausfrau Monica

We saw you in action last year Francisco and we will be happy to meet you again.

Yaaaay Oswyn....can't wait to meet you.

And it has now been confirmed the our Lord and Lady Prima and Bogie will be attending as guest cast....huzzah!!!

Norfolk

Quote from: Oswyn Fenecote on April 16, 2014, 02:14:16 PM
Hello beauties!

I'll be at the faire this year, as a worker! So, theres a good chance I won't be able to join in the festivities directly. :( I will however be there during the week!

-Os

Where will you be working?