News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So quiet

Started by KeeperoftheBar, April 21, 2014, 01:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeeperoftheBar

The Scarborough group is so quiet.  If it were not for Ronald the Bald's great pictures, I would wonder if the Faire was even open.

Come on people, share some things for those of us who attend Scarby vicarously through you.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

LadyStitch

I am actually surprised so few photos have been published on here.  Usually there is a new album every day.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

DonaCatalina

Three of our regular photographers now post almost exclusively on Facebook or Flickr. The Forum has been getting quieter, maybe because of that.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyStitch

Who are the regular's?  And where do they post?  I ask because the Fuzzlet was a favorite target and I'm hoping for some pics of her.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

moonshine jeff

my pictures from sunday april 20th (i post pretty much just post them to facebook and flickr now. i used to put them on my own site but not any longer
https://www.facebook.com/jeff.cohen2/media_set?set=a.10201699750991240.1073742044.1104046189&type=1

Clarendon

Work and regular life are taking up most of my time. I have not had much time
to process photos this season.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

VIII

Yep, that pesky 'real-life' and the ease of 'Social-networking' has caused a slacking of postings here.
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Merlin the Elder

It's good to see you out here, your Royal Majesty! I came to see you on opening weekend, but was diverted to your royal surgeon...  :o  :(
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...