News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Return to MIRF

Started by Malcolm, April 28, 2014, 01:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm

Since 2007, I have been unable to attend your glorious Faire.  Things have conspired to make it possible that I could be able to attend this year. Not sure what weekend, but getting away from Southern Illinois in August or September sounds like a good idea. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

Malcolm

YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society

Jade

Welcome back! I'm always there in the beginning of August, because after that the orchard I work at starts up!

Malcolm

Sorry, but the gods have made a trip to MIRF this year impossible. I'm going to have surgery that will keep me from driving until mid-September.
Next year for sure!
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society

Jade

I'm sorry to hear that! I too will be missing it-I'm moving to Kansas at the end of the week. Funny how a little time changes things!

Abigail Fairbottom

Hey I remember you from years ago!  Best wishes for your surgery and I hope that next year will be different and that you can come play with us!